Iran Ready To Share Nuclear Technology

With all its neighbors! I suppose every country in the world will have nukes in the not too distant future

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...lpRujwD94P5OBG0

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's official news agency says Tehran has proposed building joint light-water nuclear power plants with neighboring Arab countries.

Sunday's IRNA report quotes the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Gholam Reza Aghazadeh. He says Iran is ready to offer a proposal to Arab countries if they are interested.

Iran's Arab neighbors have been suspicious of the Persian country's controversal nuclear program, and several Arab countries have announced plans to develop their own nuclear programs.

The U.S. and some of its allies claim Iran is secretly seeking to develop nuclear weapons — a charge Tehran denies.

Iran is building its first nuclear power plant with Russia's help. It is slated to open in 2009.

If Israel does it its all on them to get it done. They do it, they live with the consequences. I do not favor our country doing it. Neither does Bush, I suspect

This is going to pose some interesting challenges given our president's plan to cease development of nuclear weaponry, as well as ask the rest of the world to stop.

Did Iran not visit his website?

You think we need more nukes?

Nuclear weapons expire. You have to keep building them just to maintain the stockpile.

Though personally I believe the nuclear stockpile is far larger than it really needs to be...I'm just pointing that "manufacture" doesn't mean "increase".