Jets and Pats both behind...

ofiba

Yep, was just about to post this. This is the worst part about the loss today, IMO. Assuming the Jets and Pats both lose, they could have been tied back up with NE and MIA going into the MIA game next week, and in prime position to make a run.

Instead, we pretty much kissed our chances goodbye, short of running the table.

just makes it that much more painful knowing we would have been tied w/ fins and pats, and only 1 behind jets had we won today.

Welcome to Bills fandom. We're the KINGS of woulda, coulda, shoulda.

I'd rather be a Lions fan right now. At least then I'd have the first pick of the draft to look forward to.

Welcome to Bills fandom. We're the KINGS of woulda, coulda, shoulda.

I'd rather be a Lions fan right now. At least then I'd have the first pick of the draft to look forward to.

we would trade it away, we can't afford to pay that big of a contract...whcih is why we're always sure of being a few wins short of .500

ralphie doesn't want to pay for a top 5 pick

Steelers just kicked the PAT to go up 33-10, and you could see the stands were already emptied out

Pats fans are such fair weather fans

They are, without a doubt, the worst of the worst--no bigger bandwagonistas can be found in the land. At least this will put to rest all the talk of Cassel being the second coming of Joe Montana/Tom Brady.....

losing to Cleveland and SF at home were both completely inexcusable losses even for an average team....

Being outcoached by Romeo Crennell with a team having nothing going for it....priceless (or 3 year extention).

They are, without a doubt, the worst of the worst--no bigger bandwagonistas can be found in the land. At least this will put to rest all the talk of Cassel being the second coming of Joe Montana/Tom Brady.....

...but i thought trent edwards was the second coming of joe montana/tom brady w/ his poise, ability to "make the team better", etc?