What - hasn't anyone run the numbers...

Kipers Hair

Come on - some true believer out there has had to run the numbers and regression analysis through the Bill-ieve model to generate what the opportunity to make the playoffs is right? There must be someone still on that red white and blue bandwagon keeping the seats warm for next year's season ticket push....

Maybe not at this point...On a serious note - I sincerely hope we put our best foot forward to focus on what players should be kept and who should be cut loose or traded. I know it is a dead horse, but this team needs the Parcells treatment - complete overhaul...again.

If anyone really believes this is a playoff team - please - raise your hands and be heard!

Come on - some true believer out there has had to run the numbers and regression analysis through the Bill-ieve model to generate what the opportunity to make the playoffs is right? There must be someone still on that red white and blue bandwagon keeping the seats warm for next year's season ticket push....

Maybe not at this point...On a serious note - I sincerely hope we put our best foot forward to focus on what players should be kept and who should be cut loose or traded. I know it is a dead horse, but this team needs the Parcells treatment - complete overhaul...again.

If anyone really believes this is a playoff team - please - raise your hands and be heard!

So someone can find you, track you down, and drag you into a mental hospital where you belong.

I laugh at you.

I'm typically the most optomistic person I know. That said, we just lost 10-3 to the 49'ers being coached by an interim head coach, and led by a quarterback worse than our own...at home, when we needed a win bad.

If you think that will light a fire under us and lead us to defeat better teams with real coaches and quarterbacks on the road, that's your decision. Just remember to raise your hand so I can find you.

Greatest line I have read today, the "Bill-ieve" model! "Yes we can!!! "Obama!"

Why offend all the time?

Because as I've tried to cooperate in the past my point is unheard, so I enjoy my period of being a pest in anyomity.

Are you offended at what a fellow fan of your preferred football team says in an online message board in a fit of rage after one of the worst losses in franchise history? Or were you joking?

A deranged Bills fan might murder every player on the Jets, Patriots, and Dolphins. Then we'd get a home playoff game.

Or more likely, every single member of New England Patriots contracts some kind of STD from Barney Franks and then a flaming meteor takes out the Meadowlands the final week of the season, wiping out both the Jets and Dolphins

Because as I've tried to cooperate in the past my point is unheard, so I enjoy my period of being a pest in anyomity.

Are you offended at what a fellow fan of your preferred football team says in an online message board in a fit of rage after one of the worst losses in franchise history? Or were you joking?

Buddy, Kiper and I have been reading the tea leaves for many years. I haven't agreed with the direction of this team for 8 or 9 years now and I have been attacked on this site for that. The True Believers and the 50,000 season ticket holders got a "Pulp Fiction (Marculus Wallace)" today if you know what I mean.

A deranged Bills fan might murder every player on the Jets, Patriots, and Dolphins. Then we'd get a home playoff game.

I don't know about that.

Based on your scenario, I could see the Bills beating the Dolphins 6-0, the Jets 3-2, and finding a way to lose to the Patriots.