Collins,Johnson,Flutie,Losman, Edwards?????

jwws9999

Take a good QB and give him a concussion. Then rush him back before he's totally healed. That's how you kill a QB. Edwards is/was a good QB, but I don't believe he should be playing. I don't believe he's totally over his concussion.

But none of it matters when everything else about this team is in a shambles. QB is important but it's one player. Last I checked football is a team game.

PTR

Take a good QB and give him a concussion. Then rush him back before he's totally healed. That's how you kill a QB. Edwards is/was a good QB, but I don't believe he should be playing. I don't believe he's totally over his concussion.

But none of it matters when everything else about this team is in a shambles. QB is important but it's one player. Last I checked football is a team game.

PTR

I don't agree with you. This concussion thing comes up too much. He came back the next week and picked apart San Diego. How did he look that game?

PTR

Bull. If he wasn't well enough, why did he play so good against San Diego?

PTR

I'm so sick of that excuse. EVERYONE INCLUDING TRENT IS TELLING YOU THAT IS NOT AT ALL WHY TRENT SUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

How the hell did he beat San Diego if he suffers from some form of post-concussion injury?

Guess you guys haven't heard of non-linear recovery from a concussion. It means you can act recovered far sooner than the brain actually has recovered and you can suffer the effects months after you are supposedly 'recovered'.

Because concussions don't just go away. You can seem fine one minute then have issues the next. I know none of you want to believe that.

But you know what? Who f***in' cares? Bills fans are the most retarded in the NFL anyway. I don't care who plays QB for the Bills anymore. Ralph Wilson can play for all I care.

PTR

Because concussions don't just go away. You can seem fine one minute then have issues the next. I know none of you want to believe that.

But you know what? Who f***in' cares? Bills fans are the most retarded in the NFL anyway. I don't care who plays QB for the Bills anymore. Ralph Wilson can play for all I care.

PTR

That is so ridiculous, and untrue. I never had any issues after I recovered from my first concussion. My second concussion didn't do anything to me either. I just occasionally get migraines, but my doctor doesn't even think it's caused from the concussion.

This isn't Tim Connolly or Pat LaFontaine with a 5th or 6th concussion here? It's his first. It's a case by case issue, but typically there are no effects. Trust me, the Bills have doctors. I don't know why you resort to calling Bills fans the dumbest in the NFL after your weakest post of all-time, but at least you can apologize and we'll be too dumb to hold it against you.

That is so ridiculous, and untrue. I never had any issues after I recovered from my first concussion. My second concussion didn't do anything to me either. I just occasionally get migraines, but my doctor doesn't even think it's caused from the concussion.

This isn't Tim Connolly or Pat LaFontaine with a 5th or 6th concussion here? It's his first. It's a case by case issue, but typically there are no effects. Trust me, the Bills have doctors. I don't know why you resort to calling Bills fans the dumbest in the NFL after your weakest post of all-time, but at least you can apologize and we'll be too dumb to hold it against you.

You had two concussions? Well that explains a lot.

PTR

PTR

I had a concussion, much more severe than TE's. Yes I know they can linger. But he played good against San Diego two weeks after, and played good last week against KC. He sucked in between. It's been eight weeks. How long are you going to use that excuse? If he was that bad do you think doctors would let him play?

You had two concussions? Well that explains a lot.

PTR

So is that you admitting you were wrong? Or are you going off of my constant typos, and erratic sentence fragments to justify why I shouldn't be allowed to explain to you first hand why you're wrong?

I had a concussion, much more severe than TE's. Yes I know they can linger. But he played good against San Diego two weeks after, and played good last week against KC. He sucked in between. It's been eight weeks. How long are you going to use that excuse? If he was that bad do you think doctors would let him play?

whenever edwards has a bad game, it's because his concussion is back. whenever he does well, his concussion has gone away. don't you know?

PTR

Give me break. Like you are going to know more about Trent's well being than the Bills medical staff :devil: