Did anyone listen to Dick after the game?

just wondering

I don't have to hear it...I'm sure it contained these classic gems...

"we just didn't execute today"

"the players didn't make the plays they needed to"

"we'll just go back to work and fix the mistakes"

"The NFL is a tough league to win in".

All these and more can be found in his new book "Dick Jauron's Guide to Pissing Away an NFL Season". Available at a Barnes and Noble near you. Makes a great stocking stuffer...

We are .500 going in to the final quarter of our season... (I guess in his mind that is good after a 5-1 start)

Q: Do you fear for your job?

A: You always fear for your job as a coach. I have always feared for my job and it is part of the job.

I paraphrased but those were my lowlights from Skeletor. Loser.

Mathematically we are still not out of the playoffs. We'll have a good week of practice and do the things we need to do to get better.

You're kidding right? Hard to tell when you're talking Dick.

All these and more can be found in his new book "Dick Jauron's Guide to Pissing Away an NFL Season". Available at a Barnes and Noble near you. Makes a great stocking stuffer...

Forward by Gregg Williams...

It's not Dicky J's stocking I would stuff it in!!!

You're kidding right? Hard to tell when you're talking Dick.

I forgot to add.......We will start game planning for the Dolphins who come to town next week, I mean Toronto......wait, Toronto??? Hey Russ, why the !@#$ are playing a football game in Toronto??? That's not a home game......why didn't anyone tell me we had to play in Toronto??? How do I game plan for a game in Toronto, I mean that's a whole different country. Aren't the rules different in Canada??? Sorry everyone, I have to cut this presser short and start memorizing the CFL rulebook. This is going to be a tough week of practice for us.

I forgot to add.......We will start game planning for the Dolphins who come to town next week, I mean Toronto......wait, Toronto??? Hey Russ, why the !@#$ are playing a football game in Toronto??? That's not a home game......why didn't anyone tell me we had to play in Toronto??? How do I game plan for a game in Toronto, I mean that's a whole different country. Aren't the rules different in Canada??? Sorry everyone, I have to cut this presser short and start memorizing the CFL rulebook. This is going to be a tough week of practice for us.

:sick: