Poz Is Frustrated

VJ91

"It's frustrating because we want to be considered a great defense", said Posluszny, who leads the Bills with 94 tackles.

:censored:

Well Paul, it's frustrating for Bills' fans because comments like those are all we ever hear these days from Bills' players and coaches. "We should be doing this, we aren't doing that, we didn't execute this, we could have done better with that,".....I have an idea for Poz and his buddies on defense: tackle better and you just might become what you want to be. On offense, things might continue being better if the line continues to open holes for the Beast Brothers like the past two games.

Actions speak louder then words, Poz.

You wanna be considered a top tier defense? Simple solution, improve the talent on the team. No defense is gonna be a top 5-10 group with the High Motor Quartet that the Bills feature. Especially when only 1 of them is a bonafide stater. 1 is a servicable backup at dt, and the other 2 are complete trash.

It also might help to get in a real play making lb. The current group is almost as underwhelming as the dline. Maybe more so.

without Schobel our d-ends are either very inexperienced (Ellis, Bryan) or just not explosive athletes who can create much pass rush (Kelsay, Denney).

without Crowell, DiGiorgio, and even Bowen - our linebacking corps is thin on talent and experience. And Ellison has been playing banged up for 3 weeks apparently with a bum ankle.

without Whitner, Youboty and Greer our secondary is thin and inexperienced, with only 3 healthy corners (2 of which are rookies) and newly added Dustin Fox.

see a trend? It'll be hard to be an elite defense if our best defensive players aren't on the field - Schobel, Whitner, Crowell, and Youbody (as nickel corner); and the depth behind them is thinned out by injury as well.

"It's frustrating because we want to be considered a great defense", said Posluszny, who leads the Bills with 94 tackles.

:censored:

Well Paul, it's frustrating for Bills' fans because comments like those are all we ever hear these days from Bills' players and coaches. "We should be doing this, we aren't doing that, we didn't execute this, we could have done better with that,".....I have an idea for Poz and his buddies on defense: tackle better and you just might become what you want to be. On offense, things might continue being better if the line continues to open holes for the Beast Brothers like the past two games.

Actions speak louder then words, Poz.

Why would you come down on Poz? He is already a good and may become a great player. I respect the fact that he and the others are pushing themselves. Improve the d-line and the who;e d will come around. While I say that I really do wonder if the Tampa -2 is a defense that lends itself to greatness.

Why would you come down on Poz? He is already a good and may become a great player. I respect the fact that he and the others are pushing themselves. Improve the d-line and the who;e d will come around. While I say that I really do wonder if the Tampa -2 is a defense that lends itself to greatness.

Right. His frustration might be code for "we want to get after the opposing offense and we're playing chicken shyt".

I've decided it's all a curse. Someone sometime in the not too distant past cursed the city of Buffalo. We could trade for the entire Patriots or Giants teams, en masse, and they'd still find a way to lose in some agonizingly heart-breaking way because the city is cursed. What we need is an exorcist.

Why wouldn't you come down on him? If he and his teammates want to be considered a great defense, they need to play great first. The only thing that stopped Larry Johnson last week himself. After sitting out a few weeks, Johnson was not in great shape, so after he ran down the field 20 or 30 yards un-touched he began sucking wind.

It's one thing for Poz and the rest of them to say we need to keep improving and play better. It's another thing to keep telling us how "great" they think they should be. I don't see it, and I don't want to hear it.

You guys are messed up.

You crack on Poz who already has about 100 tackles and gives 200% on every play and you stroke Marshawn Inch, the biggest laughing clown loser on the team.

Are you actually saying that Marshawn doesn't give 200% on every play? Because if you are, I am confident in saying that you haven't been watching the games. Say what you want about the effectiveness of his style of running, but insinuating that Marshawn (who has 1000 yards from scrimmage and 8 touchdowns) doesnt try is just plain ignorant. Marshawn is one of the top 5 players on our team in my opinion.

Are you actually saying that Marshawn doesn't give 200% on every play? Because if you are, I am confident in saying that you haven't been watching the games. Say what you want about the effectiveness of his style of running, but insinuating that Marshawn (who has 1000 yards from scrimmage and 8 touchdowns) doesnt try is just plain ignorant. Marshawn is one of the top 5 players on our team in my opinion.

Inch has 700yds rushing and 7 tds. he averages way less than 4yds per. He may be one of OUR top 5 players but that aint saying much. Poz is a starter on any NFL team.

I dont question Lynchs desire. Only his ability or lack thereof.

Also dont care for the way he laughs when team is losing. He is a clown.

Inch has 700yds rushing and 7 tds. he averages way less than 4yds per. He may be one of OUR top 5 players but that aint saying much. Poz is a starter on any NFL team.

I dont question Lynchs desire. Only his ability or lack thereof.

Also dont care for the way he laughs when team is losing. He is a clown.

The 1000 yards and 8 TDs I mentioned includes his impressive receiving yards. And if you're implying that his laughing means he doesn't take the game seriously enough, then yeah I guess it might appear like that, but as long as he tries his ass off everytime he touches the ball then that's good enough. He's just having a fun time out there playing a kid's game. I think the sport could use more guys like that.

I've decided it's all a curse. Someone sometime in the not too distant past cursed the city of Buffalo. We could trade for the entire Patriots or Giants teams, en masse, and they'd still find a way to lose in some agonizingly heart-breaking way because the city is cursed. What we need is an exorcist.

Yeah, the Stadium is built on ancient Indian Burial Grounds: would that be characterized as a "CURSE"?

The 1000 yards and 8 TDs I mentioned includes his impressive receiving yards. And if you're implying that his laughing means he doesn't take the game seriously enough, then yeah I guess it might appear like that, but as long as he tries his ass off everytime he touches the ball then that's good enough. He's just having a fun time out there playing a kid's game. I think the sport could use more guys like that.

Any football fan can tell Lynch plays like a man possessed every time out there. I don't see why he think Poz gets a bad rap though either. I'm glad both are on our team.