Fred Jackson

generaLee83

He'll re-sign here in Buffalo. Loves the city, feels he "owes" it to the franchise for giving him the opportunity and he is really, really good friends with Marshawn to the point they consider themselves brothers (not "bruthas").

Please. Someone offers him a $10-$20 million contract and he'll run a 9 flat 100 out of Buffalo

Please. Someone offers him a $10-$20 million contract and he'll run a 9 flat 100 out of Buffalo

Yes, he's not stupid. But since the other 31 teams aren't either, he's not getting a $20M contract offer and he'll happily stay a Bill, rather than hold out or test the market down the road.

i would seriously consider committing the full weight of the organization behind Fred Jackson and dangle Marshawn for a veteran OL, LB or DE or picks. I am serious about this and sticking to it.

I'd be okay with trading Lynch for an established veteran(assuming someone other than John Guy is doing the e v a l of the player coming back in trade). No way I'd trade Lynch for a draft pick(s).

i would seriously consider committing the full weight of the organization behind Fred Jackson and dangle Marshawn for a veteran OL, LB or DE or picks. I am serious about this and sticking to it.

Please put down the eggnog!!!!

Happy Turkey Day