Lets get the facts straight (The case of the missing flag)

DIE HARD 1967

First of all it wasn't in Fayetteville NC, but it WAS in the deep south, in a neighborhood loaded with Rednecks, shot guns and old rusty pick up trucks

The Buffalo Bills flag was not flying proudly for more then an hour or two.

Furthermore, it wasn't hanging on a flag pole, it was a hanging from an old clothes line on a termite infested wooden deck.

So, I took it.....sue me.

I replaced that flag with a brand new one more suitable for the neighborhood and placed it on a table near the porch, but for some reason, he refuses to put it up.

http://homedir-b.libsyn.com/podcasts/012a1...derate_flag.jpg

You need to get the facts straight if you want me to feel sorry for you.

-DIE HARD 1967

First of all it wasn't in Fayetteville NC, but it WAS in the deep south, in a neighborhood loaded with Rednecks, shot guns and old rusty pick up trucks

It wasn't hanging on a flag pole, it was a hanging from an old clothes line on a termite infested deck.

I replaced that flag with a new one and left it on the porch, but he refuses to put it up.

-DIE HARD 1967

There's an area of the south thats supposedly not like that! :D

There's an area of the south thats supposedly not like that! :D

Seriously? :lol:

Areas like that are dying down here every day and being replaced by nice, clean neighborhoods...I was shocked when I moved down here how similar Charlotte was to Rochester in a lot of ways...Not so much anymore cause it's grown a ton over the last 18 Years...But there are plenty of very, very nice non-redneck places to live in The South...Plenty... :lol:

hey, you could always go to west virginia so you can be part of the highest adult population in the US missing more than half their teeth(not a joke---was on yahoo news about unhealthiness there...) and you could bring your old boots so you could leave it out on the porch, let it get nice and weathered, and then drink your whiskey out of it like the natives do...

Then, if you are still not satisfied, you can go to the annual roadkill festival in Pocahontas County WV and maybe even bring something yourself if you are lucky enough to run over a possum, squirrel or deer on the way there!!

hey, you could always go to west virginia so you can be part of the highest adult population in the US missing more than half their teeth(not a joke---was on yahoo news about unhealthiness there...) and you could bring your old boots so you could leave it out on the porch, let it get nice and weathered, and then drink your whiskey out of it like the natives do...

Then, if you are still not satisfied, you can go to the annual roadkill festival in Pocahontas County WV and maybe even bring something yourself if you are lucky enough to run over a possum, squirrel or deer on the way there!!

Seriously? :censored:

Furthermore, it wasn't hanging on a flag pole, it was a hanging from an old clothes line on a termite infested wooden deck.

I replaced that flag with a brand new one more suitable for the neighborhood and placed it on a table near the porch, but for some reason, he refuses to put it up.

-DIE HARD 1967

Come on not down south!

So do I have to be the one that stands up for those still flying the Stars and Bars? Its not a racist symbol, but just a symbol of the south. They are proud to be from the south the same way Texans are proud of Texas, Americans are proud to be American, and I am proud to be from Western NY. Maybe you haven't noticed how many rednecks live in WNY (one of the largest Dairy farm regions in the world).... I mean half the Ralph is filled with them every game, and I got no problem with it.

Pride not Prejudice.

So do I have to be the one that stands up for those still flying the Stars and Bars? Its not a racist symbol, but just a symbol of the south. They are proud to be from the south the same way Texans are proud of Texas, Americans are proud to be American, and I am proud to be from Western NY. Maybe you haven't noticed how many rednecks live in WNY (one of the largest Dairy farm regions in the world).... I mean half the Ralph is filled with them every game, and I got no problem with it.

Pride not Prejudice.

Ah, this was a joke, I would not read into it to far