No game on TV for Syracuse this week....

Just Jack

Online streaming is an alternative. I find the Bills every week. The playing field is changing. It'll be interesting to see what the networks do to stop it.

I watched the Bills vs. KC last week on Justin.tv. The only problem was that the link was lost in the 4th quarter and I could not get it back. I am going to take the old fashion route this week and go to my favorite watering hole, which has all of the games on.

It won't do any good, it's wasted effort, they don't care what you want, so just watch the Giants.

I disagree. It does work as evidenced by CBS 6 (Capital District market) earlier in the season. Numerous calls and e-mails flooded the station and they realized the error of their ways and switched the game to the Bills. If it doesn't work, see my last post.

GO BILLS!

I disagree. It does work as evidenced by CBS 6 (Capital District market) earlier in the season. Numerous calls and e-mails flooded the station and they realized the error of their ways and switched the game to the Bills. If it doesn't work, see my last post.

GO BILLS!

They had a problem with the feed from the game they had intended to televised and switched over to the Bills.

It had nothing to do with phone calls from a few random fans.

I have a direct tv receiver from my brother who has two homes, one in Pittsburgh and one in Va (long ugly story beginning and ending with family court). He sent me an extra one and he also has the sunday ticket package so I will be watching the game here in Syracuse, on my new Panasonic Plasma with the ladies making the nachos. Eat your hearts out bitches.

They had a problem with the feed from the game they had intended to televised and switched over to the Bills.

It had nothing to do with phone calls from a few random fans.

You are incorrect. It had nothing to do with a bad feed and there were not a "few random fans" calling. It was week two and CBS 6 was going to show the Minn/Indy game. Numerous calls and e-mails flooded the station and they switched to the Bills/Jax game. The change was made on either Thursday or Friday. GM from CBS-6 even acknowledged that he had made a mistake. This was quoted in the Gazette and Times Union and was even acknowledged on the CBS-6 website and on several of their newscasts.

I will admit that it will be tougher to get the Syracuse station to switch to the Bills/SF game from Giants/Skins.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought the entire reason for moving Bills Training Camp to Rochester was to REGIONALIZE the franchise. I know FOX does not care about that but it still really stinks! There has to be more Bills fans than Giants fans in Syracuse.

Syracuse is only another hour or so down the 90 from Rochester. :censored:

Does this have anything to do with the Syracuse FOX channel broadcasting in to the Rochester TV market? Or something like that?

There's easily more Bills fans here in Syracuse than Giants fans. And you only see/hear the Giants fans from Syracuse University when they're in the playoffs.

Well yeah, it does. If the Bills fans in the CD through calls and e-mails could get our local station to switch the game, it could certainly happen there based upon a larger Bills fan base.

Let the calls and e-mails begin..... :censored:

GO BILLS!

Last I checked even Binghamton shows the Bills over the Jets. Wait for that domino to fall first.

Agreed, the Bills were shown over NYJ-Tenny last week, I couldnt' believe it.

I think it all changes after this season though.

This is of course assuming that the Bills finish no better than 8-8

If you do e-mail the station please remember to tell them that since most Giants fans in Syracuse are actually SU students from New Jersey, they're all probably home in the Garden State for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. And all that remains in Syracuse are the true-blue Buffalo Bills fans who want to watch the Bills!