Another GOP headquarters vandalized

Pete

Funny I have read not one instance of Democrats headquarters being ransacked. However I have read about a dozen instances of Republican headquarters being terrorized. I do feel this type of act is a form of terrorism. It is also terrorism when these wackos chain themselves to bridges and halt traffic/ambulances/doctors/firefighters/parents from getting to their destinations. What the hell is wrong with these people? Are they that uncivilized? I hope they are apprehended and dealt with harshly!

http://hollisterfreelance.com/news/contentview.asp?c=128862

This is in my general area. Very few Bush/Cheney bumper stickers because people have been getting their cars keyed for having them. (Debbie- the sticker AND the side of the car are keyed).

This happens on both sides but at least 10:1 it is Republican signs vandalized.

I had several posts deleted on another thread because I tried pointing out this very thing. Surprised this thread hasn't been pulled.

Funny I have read not one instance of Democrats headquarters being ransacked.  However I have read about a dozen instances of Republican headquarters being terrorized.  I do feel this type of act is a form of terrorism.  It is also terrorism when these wackos chain themselves to bridges and halt traffic/ambulances/doctors/firefighters/parents from getting to their destinations.  What the hell is wrong with these people?  Are they that uncivilized?  I hope they are apprehended and dealt with harshly!

http://hollisterfreelance.com/news/contentview.asp?c=128862

86996[/snapback]

I love this quote from the article:

“To combine that word with Florida and Texas, someone understood the past election and where Bush is from, which is what made it interesting,” Glass said. “It wasn’t just kids.”

Once again, they're assuming "the kids" don't follow the news or that they paid any attention to what happened in 2000. That's cool. They'll get it on election day.

He asked for one, he got one.

And I have had people key my car and spit on my Kerry sticker.

I would assume that most Bush supporters aren't like that, except exposure here to some of his pinheaded supporters makes me wonder.