Trent Edwards interview... so, so awkward

So I listen to Ron & Fez on XM Satellite Radio. An intern from their show got a job on the Brother Wease show in Rochster, NY. Apparently, she got to interview Trent Edwards, and Ron and Fez played it on their show.

It was very cringe. I found a link to it on the Brother Wease site: http://wease.fox951.com/pages/Lilly.html

I think Trent handled it pretty good. But apparently, they are dating now. Unreal.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron & Fez are the best, but Dave & Earl add a lot to the show!

Ron & Fez were part of the Ron & Ron show on WYNF in Tampa for years. THAT was a GREAT show. When their contract was up they had a noncompete clause & had to leave the Tampa market. They went to Miami, after a few years for personal reasons Ron Diaz the 1st Ron in Ron & Ron returned to Tampa. He now has a morning show with Ian Beckles (The Ron & Ian show) on WDAE in Tampa. (Sports talk station) It's a great show if anyone is interested they stream live on the internet.

Ron & Fez were part of the Ron & Ron show on WYNF in Tampa for years. THAT was a GREAT show. When their contract was up they had a noncompete clause & had to leave the Tampa market. They went to Miami, after a few years for personal reasons Ron Diaz the 1st Ron in Ron & Ron returned to Tampa. He now has a morning show with Ian Beckles (The Ron & Ian show) on WDAE in Tampa. (Sports talk station) It's a great show if anyone is interested they stream live on the internet.

I used to listen to that show all the time here in Florida. Bennington's comedy club was great too. I never liked Fez, he was annoying as hell. Didnt Diaz's wife die of Aids?

I used to listen to that show all the time here in Florida. Bennington's comedy club was great too. I never liked Fez, he was annoying as hell. Didnt Diaz's wife die of Aids?

She died of cancer. That is when he came back to Tampa. He has an 8 year old son Matt. Larry the Cable guy also got his start on that show & at Bennington's club. One of the funniest things I ever heard was Ron & Ron called Don Johnson who was trashed, slurring his words really bad but he was still funny as hell. "Which one am I talking to Ron or Moron?"

An interesting thing about the interview was when asked how he liked NY State he replied he liked NY City. He did not mention WNY. He never embraced the Area as JP did & I predict he will leave it as soon as he can.

Just like the majority of people that post here..LOL

TRUE didn't you leave also?

Nope..Live in Kenmore raising 4 kids..I just find it funny that people who leave Buffalo rag on other people who leave or might no matter what the reason..No harm though to each his own

Yeah, and you are a dancing bananana.

Ok lunch pail..Its Banana...Not Bananana

Nope..Live in Kenmore raising 4 kids..I just find it funny that people who leave Buffalo rag on other people who leave or might no matter what the reason..No harm though to each his own

Ok lunch pail..Its Banana...Not Bananana

I'm just saying if Trent becomes what you think he is, it will take a lot of $$$ to keep him in Buffalo, & he may want to leave like Clements anyway.