Jauron's headset

dbringer

Yes, Dick Jauron is one of the most unemotional coaches I've ever seen on the sidelines. He makes Chuck Noll look like the football equivalent of Jim Valvano. However, I think the way he wears his headset doesn't help either. Do you ever notice that his mouthpiece is set up high, so it covers the spot between his mouth and nose? With it set up that high, it's difficult to see any facial expressions. Even watching Tony Dungy on Sunday night, who also is known as stoic, you could see when he was getting excited at the end of the game. Personally, I like it when Wade Phillips didn't wear a headset - at least he was being honest with us.

Yes, Dick Jauron is one of the most unemotional coaches I've ever seen on the sidelines. He makes Chuck Noll look like the football equivalent of Jim Valvano. However, I think the way he wears his headset doesn't help either. Do you ever notice that his mouthpiece is set up high, so it covers the spot between his mouth and nose? With it set up that high, it's difficult to see any facial expressions. Even watching Tony Dungy on Sunday night, who also is known as stoic, you could see when he was getting excited at the end of the game. Personally, I like it when Wade Phillips didn't wear a headset - at least he was being honest with us.

You call this unemotional?

Or this?

How could you call this unemotional?

OH.....MY.....GOD.....

Yes, Dick Jauron is one of the most unemotional coaches I've ever seen on the sidelines.

Trust me... I've been around a while... Jauron is the champ... he has no peers when it comes to being unemmotional. Even "stoneface" Tom Landry showed more emmotiion. And... as far as Noll... no way he even makes this list in my book. He may not have shown a lot of emmotion, but he showed it.

yeah, that's worse than wade not wearing a headset at all. dj either needs to wear the dang thing to our satisfaction or stop wearing a headset altogether.... :thumbsup:<_<

It's official. They've run out of things to criticize him for.

Trust me... I've been around a while... Jauron is the champ... he has no peers when it comes to being unemmotional. Even "stoneface" Tom Landry showed more emmotiion. And... as far as Noll... no way he even makes this list in my book. He may not have shown a lot of emmotion, but he showed it.

Note to self: the word is EMOTION