watching MNF

Dan

Kornhole started by saying it's a different feeling from being in Buffalo the week before. Then, after the long touchdown, says well that woke the crowd up. Just now coming back from commercial, they say, sure is quiet.

We always seem to lose a heartbreaker on MNF, but you guys that attend... represent!! Thanks to everyone that attends and shows the nation how its done.

Kornhole started by saying it's a different feeling from being in Buffalo the week before. Then, after the long touchdown, says well that woke the crowd up. Just now coming back from commercial, they say, sure is quiet.

We always seem to lose a heartbreaker on MNF, but you guys that attend... represent!! Thanks to everyone that attends and shows the nation how its done.

I wholeheartedly agree! Hats off to the crowd noise - our fans are crazy loud and proud. When we lose after that kind of great display ('Boys last year, Browns this), it always makes me more bummed because I feel for all those fans who gave it all they could, more than any team I've witnessed - and end up on the short end. I REALLY want to win those games - the fans deserve it so much!

My brother-in-law sent me a text message saying that after attending the MNF game in Buffalo, he's now a Bills fan (from Green Bay/Milwaukee). He even said Bills fans were livlier than Packers fans (which I agree with :) ).

He did complain about the beer sales though... :lol:

After watching the game I came to a few conclusions:

A) Most NO fans seem to "orchestrate" their enthusiasm....it just did not seem authentic

B) This seems like the case at a lot of the games I see on TV

C) Passion will dwindle even more as the "Look at me, I am at the game" crowd goes to more and more games as "Joe-Fan" gets tossed to the side because he cannot afford it anymore...very sad indeed!

I've been to both Monday Night games....I take credit for all the crowd noise!

We didn't sit down once during the Cleveland game. I found it funny that the KC fans aren't allowed to stand for more then a few seconds.

Now if we can only get ESPN to broadcast a pregame show from the parking lot....Oh the humanity!