Strong comments about Lynch

marauderswr80

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Criticism of Lynch is somewhat valid if it said about his missing creases and cutback opportunities, but no one with a brain in their head can miss that Marshawn is one tough SOB.

Yeah, but they don't spot the ball any different.

He is tough and he is not a very good runner.

Yeah, but they don't spot the ball any different.

He is tough and he is not a very good runner.

If you think Lynch is "not a very good runner"...then wow, there are no words. Lynch may never be a top 5 back (I personally think he can/and will be) but he a solid, solid player. Antoine Smith was not a very good runner. Cardwell Gardner was not a very good runner. Lynch is.

If you think Lynch is "not a very good runner"...then wow, there are no words. Lynch may never be a top 5 back (I personally think he can/and will be) but he a solid, solid player. Antoine Smith was not a very good runner. Cardwell Gardner was not a very good runner. Lynch is.

He's not even the top back on the Bills let alone a top 5 back in the league.

He is not a very good runner.

He is tough though.

10-4 on that. Clearly the "King" is a King of a very small kingdom....

Coming from my step brothers grandfather whos 92 years old says to me "I dont ever recall a running back in my life time who runs harder then Lynch" he said maybe there was but he dont recall one that run that hard every play......kinda got the chills, this coming from a man I rarely speak to....

Travis Henry ran as hard as anyone in a Bills uniform ever did. Period. No comments about young girls. I won't stoop to that level.

10-4 on that. Clearly the "King" is a King of a very small kingdom....

Well it may be a small kingdom but the select few that agree with me on this are correct.

And those who think that lynch is a great runner haven't seen great runners and don't know what they are talking about.

Travis Henry ran as hard as anyone in a Bills uniform ever did. Period. No comments about young girls. I won't stoop to that level.

Henry ran hard AND was a good runner to boot.

Overall he was clearly better than lynch.

On the other note I don't think speaking about Henry's crimes is 'stooping'.

Committing them is.

He deserves everything he gets.

And lynch deserves the criticism he gets for the crime he committed.

i love when people make definitive statements like this that are completely baseless. henry's career ypc was 0.2 more than lynch. he also played in an offense that featured a top notch passing game, meaning he should have been having a field day each week. i liked henry's game when he was in buffalo, but the comments like "he was CLEARLY better" need to go. just stop while youre behind.

On the other note I don't think speaking about Henry's crimes is 'stooping'.

Committing them is.

He deserves everything he gets.

And lynch deserves the criticism he gets for the crime he committed.

How sad, it appears all the fumbles, dropped passes, and missed blitz pickups have been forgotten. Yes, Travis ran hard, but definitely not any harder than Lynch. As far as the RB position, I'll stay with what we have now.

Grab some old game film....