If Edwards looks much better with Reed back...

Big Turk

If Reed comes back and the Bills start looking like they did the first few weeks of the year, I am not sure what to make of it. I guess it would mean that Reed is much more important than any of us could have realized...he is Edwards security blanket, just like Linus carried his blanket everywhere and if he didn't have it, he would freak out. Edwards seems to be freaking out without his security blanket, but I guess what does that say about Edwards? That he cannot adapt to receivers with different skill sets, or maybe that he doesn't have the chemistry he has with Reed, who seems to be the target of many 3rd down passes, which he usually converts into first downs....

Either way, I have a feeling that Edwards is going to be much better with Reed back, and I am not sure if I think that is a good thing or a bad thing....I have really liked what Reed has brought to the field the past few years, but at the same time, Trent shouldn't be that freaked out without him...IMHO, Trent needs to figure out what other receivers are doing....

He gives us another receiver that can run good patterns and get open.

If Reed comes back and the Bills start looking like they did the first few weeks of the year, I am not sure what to make of it. I guess it would mean that Reed is much more important than any of us could have realized...he is Edwards security blanket, just like Linus carried his blanket everywhere and if he didn't have it, he would freak out. Edwards seems to be freaking out without his security blanket, but I guess what does that say about Edwards? That he cannot adapt to receivers with different skill sets, or maybe that he doesn't have the chemistry he has with Reed, who seems to be the target of many 3rd down passes, which he usually converts into first downs....

Either way, I have a feeling that Edwards is going to be much better with Reed back, and I am not sure if I think that is a good thing or a bad thing....I have really liked what Reed has brought to the field the past few years, but at the same time, Trent shouldn't be that freaked out without him...IMHO, Trent needs to figure out what other receivers are doing....

it means nuthing......we played KC.

Trent just sucking it up and tossing the rock long again and not getting it intercepted had alot to do with the outcome today. He was on a tightrope there coming into today's game, and he looked scared early, even WITH Reed in the game. No, my kudos goes to Turk Schonert finally getting his fat head out of his rear and calling a game worth watching. Jackson and Marshawn splitting running plays is what got the Bills those first 4 wins, and Turk mysteriously gave that up until today.