Get a room Larry and Ted!

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/20...d=moreheadlines

Retiring Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho), famous, of course, for his airport men's room arrest, told the story of how he came to call Stevens "Uncle Ted." Craig said he was in a cab, on his way to the Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage, when he pulled up to the curb and said out loud, "Oh my, Ted's got an airport. That's neat."

The cab driver, according to Craig, said "Do you know Uncle Ted?" Craig recalled the driver saying, "I know of no other person who has done more for my state than Uncle Ted."

"Ted Stevens now knows why I call him Uncle Ted more often than not. I view that as a much more affectionate term than Senator Stevens," Craig said, adding as he leaned over to Stevens, "I'm gonna miss you, Uncle Ted."

Ooh, a whole article on a couple from the 'ol boy's club.

Meanwhile in Washington, the freshmen Congressmen are already getting their checks from Special Interest groups - but you're not going to see that on the front page of the Washington Post. There was a big breakfast yesterday where millions has already changed hands.

I think that's the "Change We Need", right?

Ooh, a whole article on a couple from the 'ol boy's club.

Meanwhile in Washington, the freshmen Congressmen are already getting their checks from Special Interest groups - but you're not going to see that on the front page of the Washington Post. There was a big breakfast yesterday where millions has already changed hands.

I think that's the "Change We Need", right?

Jesus, are you kidding me? But I thought...