Ocho Dinko sent home from tonight's CIN/PIT game

stuckincincy

T.J. Houshmanzadeh could get 20 receptions tonight

You're assuming Fitzpatrick will be able to complete 20 passes? Considering the state of their o-line, he may end up with more sacks than attempts ...

(Okay, that's probably hyperbole. Probably.)

You're assuming Fitzpatrick will be able to complete 20 passes? Considering the state of their o-line, he may end up with more sacks than attempts ...

(Okay, that's probably hyperbole. Probably.)

PS call-up G Nate Livings - LSU - is not bad. I've been recommending him to Bill from NYC via PM for the past 2 years. Of course, not ever practicing with the starters....

PS call-up G Nate Livings - LSU - is not bad. I've been recommending him to Bill from NYC via PM for the past 2 years. Of course, not ever practicing with the starters....

In Pittsburgh? Against that defense? Prime-time crowd? Not a good time for his first start.

I noticed that too! :ph34r:

Damnit! The guy I'm playing in FF has whosyourmama on his team!

He's returning punts, too. Antonio Chatman - normal returner - was placed on IR after Sunday's neck injury.

Risky to use him there, I suppose - but he's decent at it...2 for 27 when called upon against PHI.

Read the teams explanation and they finish with "rules are rules". Well dont forget they'll get to keep him from reaching certain statistical milestones AND keep him from the wear and tear of a hard hitting Pitt D and keep him healthy for a potential trade in the off season. Cincy front office peeps were probably happy as sh-- that he missed the meeting!