Who do we keep?

DDD

We have been rebuilding for a damn decade and I'm sick of it. Based on what I see these are the guys that are worth keeping for the next 2-4 years meaning they are capable NFL players. Impact players are underlined. The list is sadly short.

QB- Edwards

RB- Lynch, Jackson

WR- Evans

OL- Peters, Walker

DL- Schoebel, Stroud

LB- Poz, Mitchell

CB- Greer, McGhee, maybe McKelvin

S- Whitner

ST- Lindell, Moorman, Parrish

We have been rebuilding for a damn decade and I'm sick of it. Based on what I see these are the guys that are worth keeping for the next 2-4 years meaning they are capable NFL players. Impact players are underlined. The list is sadly short.

QB- Edwards

RB- Lynch, Jackson

WR- Evans

OL- Peters, Walker

DL- Schoebel, Stroud

LB- Poz, Mitchell

S- Whitner

Personally I think you are basing this on an injury effected last few games......I'd say.....

QB- Edwards.....maybe will be underlined....maybe will need replacing if he stays how he is now.

RB- Lynch, Jackson

TE - maybe Fine.....who knows at this point?

WR- Evans, Reed, who knows about Hardy & Johston at this point?

OL- Peters, Walker, Dockery, Butler

DL- Schoebel, Stroud, Williams, Johnson

LB- Poz, Mitchell

CB- Greer, McGhee, maybe McKelvin, maybe Youboty

S- Whitner, maybe Simpson

A bunch of the young players could either develop into impact players or may be of that level now if all around them were healthy & played well.

My list leaves us needing

OC, DE, LB

with maybe WR, TE, S

Of course players that have shown ability prior may have lost it......but players who have shown potential may become impact players.

The team for the most part is fine with the personnel that is there. They need the following additions. A legitimate pass rushing DE. Another DT. A Center. A legitimate receiving threat at TE. Depth at LB. Get those things and I think most of the rest of the puzzle will fit into place.

QB- Edwards

RB- Lynch, Jackson

WR- Evans

OL- Peters, Walker

DL- Schoebel, Stroud

LB- Poz, Mitchell

S- Whitner

I think the Bills have some very good budding talent. Still a few players away, but they have to start by getting a damn head coach that can get the most from good talent which is not the same as getting the most from questionable talent by playing a low risk game to minimize errors. Better players are capable of doing more. Do more with them.

Its too hard to pick who to keep. Who should we get rid of...

Kelsay- No production, we might as well play with 10 on the field. His paycheck is crazy too.

Schobel- See Kelsay. At least he has been injured this year, which i accept as an excuse. But when he was in, no production, including last year. Lets say keep him but make him restructure.

Ellison- Im sorry but far below average does not qualify for a starting spot on a team that is going to make the playoffs. He did have a nice highlight of getting run over last night though. Backup, maybe, starter, F no.

Center- Whoever plays it, cut them.

Dockery- Played better last night from what I saw, but has been terrible this year. If he plays bettter, I can take it, but if he plays like he has recently, we dont need him. Anyone can routinely get beat. Cut his pay either way.

Royal- Our supposed "blocking tight end" was taken out of the game on running plays, only to be put in on pass plays. Both Fine and Schouman are better pass catchers, and apparently better blockers. A tight end whos best talents are dropping passes and fumbling deserves only a pink slip.

McCargo- No explanation needed.

Copeland Byran- See McCargo

Whittle- See Copeland Bryan

There are more but I am too angry about the fact I could name that many to begin with.