How many times did Losman throw 4 in one game?

jwws9999

yup. we had 4 TOs but only 3 were int.

I like edwards a lot, but he needs to read coverages better, he needs a little bit of confidence, and an improved o-line wouldn't hurt.

it was nice to see the run game pick up. If we can make the run game more effective, it might help edwards loosen up and he won't make as many mistakes. All his mistakes came in the first quarter. I think he has what it takes to be our franchise qb, but he needs to fix his mistakes. and i really don't want to wait for that to happen next season. we are already getting to the cold time of year which he struggled with last season.

yup. we had 4 TOs but only 3 were int.

I like edwards a lot, but he needs to read coverages better, he needs a little bit of confidence, and an improved o-line wouldn't hurt.

it was nice to see the run game pick up. If we can make the run game more effective, it might help edwards loosen up and he won't make as many mistakes. All his mistakes came in the first quarter. I think he has what it takes to be our franchise qb, but he needs to fix his mistakes. and i really don't want to wait for that to happen next season. we are already getting to the cold time of year which he struggled with last season.

I counted the one that cleveland dropped in the endzone

Just stop. He's NOT the answer at QB.

Nothing wrong with either QB in my opinion. Coaches need to design a winning game plan. If Belichick were coaching this team, both QBs would have great numbers. Jauron won't succeed with any QB unless he gets a guy like Favre who decides to call his own plays in the huddle and ignore the coaches.

just wondering

Never.....but neither has TE.

FWIW

Games seeing relevant action....

JP: 32

TE: 19

Turnovers caused....

JP: 43.....1.34/game

TE: 22.....1.16/game

Games with 3+ turnovers.....

JP: 7.....22%

TE: 3.....16%