So................Playoffs?

Buffan00

Well, forget about records and tie-breakers and all that jazz. Look at it like this: Are the Bills and their coaching staff capable of winning six games in a row (five out of six if you start looking at tie-breakers)? Certainly not right now.

So your saying theres a chance? :thumbsup:

Really, the only way I see us making the playoffs is if we win out.

Well, here are the wild card teams at the moment

Indy 6-4

Baltimore 6-4

New England 6-4

Dolphins 6-4

Bills 5-5

If we go 10-6 on the season (let's just hypothetically say we lose to the Broncos) we'll be 3-3 in the division and 7-5 in the conference. So I wouldn't say winning out is necessary, it just depends on who we lose to. If we lose to another AFC East team, you might as well bury us.

I'd say the only team we could possibly afford to lose to would be SF. As far as Tie breakers go, conference record comes before division record. With all but the whiners game being against conference teams, the only one we could really lose and still have a shot is SF.

Playoffs! Playoffs? How about winning one stupid game? Tell me who we are going to beat? KC, Denver, or NY Jets on the road? Miami or Pats*? San Fran maybe but I wouldn't count on it. If that same dog crap team shows up, we lose every game.

PTR

Should I not be reserving time off from work for a playoff game??? Are we really dead in the water as some say????

Depends. Which season are you planning for? 2008 is not looking good, and neither is 2009. If DJ is still here for 2010, you can probably cross that season out also. 2011, depends on who the coach is. If it is still DJ, just go ahead and reserve a golfing trip somewhere.

2012 is about your best bet.

I'd say the only team we could possibly afford to lose to would be SF. As far as Tie breakers go, conference record comes before division record. With all but the whiners game being against conference teams, the only one we could really lose and still have a shot is SF.

Actually conference record would only apply against Indy or Baltimore at this point against the Dolphins or Pats or even the Jets for that matter division would be ahead of conference.