Well it's Tuesday morning and the depression is really

Tipster19

Being a Bills' fan is got to be the biggest emotional rollercoaster experience for any sport fan. I can't think of another franchise that punishes it's fans more than Buffalo. It used to be the Red Sox but they got rid of their monkey and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were doing their best to humiliate their fans but that's long been discarded. Can anyone think of another current franchise that fumbles and stumbles more than us?

Being a Bills' fan is got to be the biggest emotional rollercoaster experience for any sport fan. I can't think of another franchise that punishes it's fans more than Buffalo. It used to be the Red Sox but they got rid of their monkey and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were doing their best to humiliate their fans but that's long been discarded. Can anyone think of another current franchise that fumbles and stumbles more than us?

Cubbies. That's about it, though.

I agree. Without joking I am actually depressed today. I have been miserable all day. And the odd thing is...I'm actually gonna keep watching all the games. Do I like pain?

I agree. Without joking I am actually depressed today. I have been miserable all day. And the odd thing is...I'm actually gonna keep watching all the games. Do I like pain?

That's exactly how I feel. Even if I run out of reasons, and it's happening, I'll still be at the stadium for home games and watching the road games start to finish. Someday I may not even know why anymore.

I felt miserable last night, but this morning I woke up and all I could think of was Lynches big run and his touchdown, McKelvin igniting life into the staidum with his return, and enjoying my first ever game at the ralph with 70,000+ of the greatest fans in the world.

This team needs to figure itself out and what it's going to take to win games, but I'll be there front and center sunday morning to root em on because there is a lot I have to root for with this team.

NO! When ever anyone even mentions the Buffalo Bills, all you here is laughter. I was always proud to be a Bills fan, now its just getting embarrassing. Last year, when we lost to Dallas, that was heartbreaking. Anymore, it just like "whatever" to me. I've seen it all, wide-right, music-city miracle, 4 SB losses, and now, NINE seasons without a playoff game. I don't know what it is about the Bills, but I just keep coming back for more year after year. But I have to say, losing is just no big deal to me anymore. I'M not losing, THEY are. I'M not humiliated, THEY are. I'M not missing the playoffs for a 9th year in a row, THEY are. I didn't lose 4 superbowls, THEY did. The funny thing is people call the early 90's the "Glory Years" in Buffalo. WHY? We didn't win anything. The Giants did, Washington did, and Dallas did...TWICE! Not us...sorry...THEM!

The Bills really are so close to being good too. We need a center and a DE in the draft, but our roster is getting so much better. IF Trent can play even half as good as he did in the beginning of the year, this team would be right in it. The problem is we need a coach with some balls, who wont settle for a 47 yard fieldgoal to win a game. When you play not to lose, rather than play to win.... you will always lose