Jim Kelly

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

WE NEED YOU 0:)

You could have talked TE through this last night, how many times have you thrown a couple of pics just to come roaring back to win?

You can coach this team better than the joke we call a head coach.

So what, are you going to watch us sink and not do anything?

Jauron can kiss my arse :thumbdown:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WE NEED YOU 0:)

You could have talked TE through this last night, how many times have you thrown a couple of pics just to come roaring back to win?

You can coach this team better than the joke we call a head coach.

So what, are you going to watch us sink and not do anything?

Jauron can kiss my arse :thumbdown:

You can't live in the past. I love Jim but he's been out of the league too long and probably doesn't have the knowledge of the league that current players & coaches have. That being said, our coaching staff is a joke.

Guest dog14787
Anybody notice when they kept showing him in the 4th quarter he looked like he had no confidence the team could win?

At one point it looked like Kelly was trying to talk to Jauron and Jauron was ignoring him. :thumbdown:

You are right , Trent has talent . Jim Kelly has the toughness it takes to play the game.

I feel like he could mentor Trent though. I feel like if he was a QB Coach he could have been able to remember what was asked o him in his days and revert that to Trent. You all can insult Jim's intelligence, but he looks like he has the ability to coach or at least be an awesome motivator.

You can't live in the past. I love Jim but he's been out of the league too long and probably doesn't have the knowledge of the league that current players & coaches have. That being said, our coaching staff is a joke.

he could've at least been able to relate to him how to pick himself up after those picks. Trent looked scared after them...afraid to make throws...and it was a big reason we lost. There were throws he could've made that he didn't that would've won us the game

At one point it looked like Kelly was trying to talk to Jauron and Jauron was ignoring him. :thumbdown:

Good, Jauron should have ignored hom.

Kelly is a guest on the sidelines not a coach.

What kind of coach would stop doing his job to listen to advice from a retired player who is a guest on the sidelines.

Ridiculous.

What kind of coach would stop doing his job to listen to advice from a retired player who is a guest on the sidelines.

Ridiculous.

A coach who wants to win but recognizes he has no fkn clue what he is doing. I was praying that they would finally cut to Kelly and he would have the headset on and then they would cut to Jauron being carted into the tunnel holding his head.

Ridiculous.

That "Guest" is 100x the football figure DJ ever could wish to be. Kelly may have been out of line trying to help...but if I was DJ I would listen.

A coach who wants to win but recognizes he has no fkn clue what he is doing. I was praying that they would finally cut to Kelly and he would have the headset on and then they would cut to Jauron being carted into the tunnel holding his head.

These are the type of things you pray for?

If I'm hiring a QB as a coach I'd much rather hire Jaworski.

He's far more intelligent than Kelly.

I'm not saying I'd hire the guy to coach, I'm just saying I don't buy the line of reasoning that the game has somehow passed him by. You seem to have a bit of Kelly hatred going on.

Ridiculous.

Exactly what I thought. It's like jerry jones whispering into wade phillips' ear during the game, only probably more inappropriate.