Best player on the team this year

envirojeff

Bobby Shaw. He screwed up. His punishment was moving from Buffalo to San Diego.

That's like showing up to work smashed and throwing up Taco's during your review with your boss. He then doubles your salary and relocates you to Bermuda.

Here's to you, Mr. " Screw Up And Make Out Like A Bandit " Shaw. I bow to greatness. There isn't another player on the 2004 Bills than can touch that.

is that why he didnt do jack till the ravens game. he had to go agenst the best OT in the game befor he did anything special.  he was pressuring there QB all day.

86587[/snapback]

I believe he had 3 sacks (or 2 1/2) prior to the Raven's game AND has stopped the run consistently all season.

(Fletcher)  can't cover to save his life.  Besides those two things, he's okay.

86497[/snapback]

OLBs generally are better coverage guys. London, or any other MLB in a 4-3 that is required to cover anybody is generally due to a quirck generated by mismatches from a called blitz, or more frequently, a zone. And I don't care what team you look at, they're schemed to give the MLB help, usually by making his zone shorter, allowing the DB's (usually a S) to help him over the top. If the DBs aren't avialable for over the top help, the offense won the chess match that play with a good call, and good read by the QB.

But I can't think of any MLB who can run with any but the slowest of TEs or RB's...

I'll agree his penalties in the first couple of games were bone-headed, but the flags he's drawn over the past 2 or 3 games are more due to his new QB-roughing reputation, which is BS IMO...

Top 5

1. TKO

2. Moulds

3. Evans

4. Willis

5. Moorman

Honorable mention: McGee & Schobel

86123[/snapback]

How can Moulds be #2? The guy is good for at least 1-2 drops EVERY GAME. Yes, he makes some nice plays & talks like a leader after the game. How about playing like a leader?

How can Moulds be #2?  The guy is good for at least 1-2 drops EVERY GAME.  Yes, he makes some nice plays & talks like a leader after the game.  How about playing like a leader?

87324[/snapback]

He's seems to be somewhat inconsitent this year, but I also think alot of that is magnified given the O's futility. That said (I could go around in circles here), I do think his dropping balls certainly adds to the O's futility.