physics lesson for Josh Reed: you cannot

Cugalabanza

The lesson also applies to the QB, who apparently doesn't understand that "between the numbers" and "on time" should be the rule rather than the exception.

86103[/snapback]

BINGO!

My dad is a Drew Apologist from the word go, and he will constantly bring up one pass each game that was great...

well, like you said, those should be the rule, not the exception.

It just shows me that you can't beat Josh Reed low on the left knee-pad side.

86110[/snapback]

Not only did he knock it down, he prevented the Ravens from getting a big fat juicy rebound by steering it away from the crease. Great save, and he cleared it out of the zone!

Anyone remember the play right after that .... were Josh Reed was standing at the first down marker and he got trampled by the Raven DB before the ball was even close to getting to him....

Ravens got away with alot Sunday in the secondary....

I aint gonna kill Josh Reed over that one drop....it would only netted us a yard or two gain, especially since he had to stop to even attempt to catch it with a DB right on his back....

He made a couple nice catches in this game, and hopefully will show improvement from here on out.....

Remember Hines Ward in his 3rd was a #2 reciever for Pitt and he only caught 48passes(lookin much like Reed, with a case of the dropsies), then broke out with 94 his next season....