One question I would love to ask Gregg W

Justice

Now that he isn't Buffalo's head coach maybe he would answer my question truthfully. The Question is this. How much of the Bills' offensive struggles are directly attributed to Drew Bledsoe?

The better question to ask (now that he's Skins DC) " If you were scheduled to play the Bills, how many sleepless nights would you have knowing that you're going to be facing Bledsoe? I mean... how does one defend a Bledsoe"?

The better question to ask (now that he's Skins DC) " If you were scheduled to play the Bills, how many sleepless nights would you have knowing that you're going to be facing Bledsoe? I mean... how does one defend a Bledsoe"?

86041[/snapback]

Maybe that would be the better question

Considering that when he was here, Williams didn't do a hell of a lot to hide Bledsoe in the offense (i.e. run the ball 40 times), and that he put the ball in Bledsoe's hand in the closest of games (passing on 3rd and short), I believe Williams would say that Bledsoe is a great QB.

That's why he got fired.

I'd like to ask him if he had any control or input on personnel issues. I am sure that Captain Ego Donahoe gave him zero input.

86130[/snapback]

That would pretty much contradict everything that from Ralph down to the coaches have said since TD get the job, that all of the player decisions are made by consensus.

Considering that when he was here, Williams didn't do a hell of a lot to hide Bledsoe in the offense (i.e. run the ball 40 times), and that he put the ball in Bledsoe's hand in the closest of games (passing on 3rd and short), I believe Williams would say that Bledsoe is a great QB.

That's why he got fired.

86091[/snapback]

Captain ego?

Get a clue and try thinking (or researching) for yourself instead of believing some fan based myth about how decisions are made at OBD.

I'm really going to be in the minority here, but I don't believe G Williams got a fair shot here. Year 1 they gut the roster, year 2 he goes 8-8 (not bad), year 3, his contract year, they draft a #1 who can't play for him that year. If I'm in my last year, I want help NOW! Not a player who will help the next head coach. Of course, the new head coach still wants to stick with TH.

Joe Gibbs, arguably one of the best coaches of all time, and a winner in his new sport too, saw enough talent in the guy to grab him. Gibbs nust know something.