how bad will the snow be?

looks like OP is getting some based on the radar wondering if we get to see another browns/bills snow game? We need to kick some ass tonight and get some positive mojo going

The NOAA prediction looks fairly mild - but one never knows. Lake Erie is warm, so if westerly winds kick up in proximity, there would be a potential for problems...

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...78.7458&e=0

Here's a thought. How about asking somebody who lives in Orchard Park to look out their friggin window and tell us whether there's snow or not.

I know this internet weather thing is cool & all, but I'm guessing there's someone who's still left in WNY who can tell us the weather report first hand :unsure:

Here's a thought. How about asking somebody who lives in Orchard Park to look out their friggin window and tell us whether there's snow or not.

I know this internet weather thing is cool & all, but I'm guessing there's someone who's still left in WNY who can tell us the weather report first hand :unsure:

Yes - I'm surprised that a local hasn't chimed in yet...

Yes - I'm surprised that a local hasn't chimed in yet...

I can only assume that either all the locals are out packing their U-hauls or they're snowed in with the internet lines down. Not sure which though.

Gee, if only someone had thought to make a thread asking how bad the snow would be. B-)

Gee, if only someone had thought to make a thread asking how bad the snow would be. :unsure:

It would only be topped if someone, anyone in the fist 10 responses would actually provide a first hand weather report. B-)

I'm not there, but just called a buddy who is.

As of right now, 5pm, it is NOT snowing at the stadium. They may get some snow during the game, but right now it is staying south and ther's no snow at RWS.

Sometimes phone > Internet

:lol:

Gee, if only someone had thought to make a thread asking how bad the snow would be. B-)

:beer:

The weather radar shows that the snow has pretty much passed Orchard Park and it doesn't show anymore coming as of right now.