Does anyone have the feeling....

...that we may get blown out tonight? I have been trying to be optomistic for several weeks and the way this team has been playing lately, combined with the fact that this is another game we're "supposed" to win, just about every prediction that I read shows Buffalo winning by between 3 and 7 points, with just a few picking Cleveland.

There's definitely gonna be a sense of urgency plus a lot of emotion from the fans and players being that its a Monday Night game. But the Bills need not overblow this whole emotion part, because that in itself could come back to bite them. They need to remember that Cleveland is 3-6, bickering amongst each-other, and has nothing to lose.

Just kinda worries me a little tonight, don't get me wrong, I'm psyched about a MNF game, but I'm just afraid Buffalo will put TOO much emotion into it and get blown out, I REALLY hope I'm wrong. What ya'll think?

...that we may get blown out tonight? I have been trying to be optomistic for several weeks and the way this team has been playing lately, combined with the fact that this is another game we're "supposed" to win, just about every prediction that I read shows Buffalo winning by between 3 and 7 points, with just a few picking Cleveland.

There's definitely gonna be a sense of urgency plus a lot of emotion from the fans and players being that its a Monday Night game. But the Bills need not overblow this whole emotion part, because that in itself could come back to bite them. They need to remember that Cleveland is 3-6, bickering amongst each-other, and has nothing to lose.

Just kinda worries me a little tonight, don't get me wrong, I'm psyched about a MNF game, but I'm just afraid Buffalo will put TOO much emotion into it and get blown out, I REALLY hope I'm wrong. What ya'll think?

So are you saying that a team bickering amongst itself has an advantage of some sort? I don't get it.

I don't have any worries that we will be blown out. The only game we got blown out was in Arizona without Trent Edwards. Losing... definitely a real fear, but I'm pretty sure we won't have to worry about a blowout.

Trent Edwards didn't play defense in that Arizona game, so whether we had him or not is irrelevant.

YES! Combine that with a first round draft pick that's given them a spark on offense, plus us having no pass rush, plus us not stopping Jamal Lewis EVER, yep, I am worried!

Please explain your argument why bickering within the locker-room helps a team. I can't think of any possible way that's correct.

Given the amount of emotion this team showed over the last few weeks, I was beginning to think the impending Zombie Apocalypse had already begun in Buffalo (despite the ample evidence to support that it'll start in Pittsburgh). How can you possibly be worried about the Bills showing too much emotion?

Yes - Cleveland has a young moxy while we have lost confidence...this is shaping up as an ass-whipping...hope I am wrong, but I think fans will be hurling snow balls early tonight...

Cleveland is 3-6 and is on a 2 game losing streak. What is this young moxy of which you speak? Why in the world would they have any more confidence than us?

Yes - Cleveland has a young moxy while we have lost confidence...this is shaping up as an ass-whipping...hope I am wrong, but I think fans will be hurling snow balls early tonight...

Lol young moxy. Must be the same young moxy that led them to blow back to back double digit 4th quarter leads...

So we lose to a team that is clearly far better than the Browns by 10 on the road last week...and last year we went down to the wire against a team that was once again clearly better than the Browns last year on Monday Night Football. So explain to me again, where is the logic in us getting blown out?

...that we may get blown out tonight?

No, I wouldn't think so. CLE is shaping up like some of those teams that surrendered the early victories to BUF - OL injuries, clubhouse in turmoil. CLE had decent leads their last 2 games, going into the 4th, but collapsed.

And cold, possibly windy and snowy weather tends towards low scores. It's Quinns' 2nd start. I expect CLE to use their tall receivers in the short, mid game. I'd tend towards safeties or cbs on a blitz. Jamal Lewis still is a powerful rusher - a blitzing LB better get a good, solid angle on him or it's ten or more yards.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy a 51 - 49 extravaganza, though!... :wallbash:

Or mabye a 51-10 extravaganza... that would be more enjoyable. :wallbash:

No.

If the Bills (or CLE) were up 41 -10 at halftime, the game becomes an uninteresting bore, with the ticking off of the clock being the main thing. An exciting, lead-changing, down-to-the-last-minute game is enjoyable. Regardless of score.

to be honest, I'm dreading tonight. I don't know why...Bad things, man. Bad things...

They have just been called out by their vet RB and their coach is saying, "We're not quitters..." I don't know. I feel nauseous.

C