Red jerseys next year???

Estro

I take exception with TD coming up with more ways for Bills' fans to spend even more of their hard earned money on a loser team. He's only doing this to get people to buy the jerseys. Why don't you use your time a little bit wiser. Like figuring out how to put together a good O-Line or something. You make me sick TD.

I take exception with TD coming up with more ways for Bills' fans to spend even more of their hard earned money on a loser team. He's only doing this to get people to buy the jerseys. Why don't you use your time a little bit wiser. Like figuring out how to put together a good O-Line or something. You make me sick TD.

85962[/snapback]

Easy killer. That makes you "sick"? It's a football jersey. People buy football merchandise because they want to. If that makes you sick, then maybe you should cut back on the football a bit, for your health.

Easy killer.  That makes you "sick"?  It's a football jersey.  People buy football merchandise because they want to.  If that makes you sick, then maybe you should cut back on the football a bit, for your health.

85975[/snapback]

What I meant was he should spend his time improving the team not thier looks!