Rest of the schedule:

CLEVELAND (3-6) W

@ Kansas City (1-8) W

SAN FRANCISCO (2-7) W

MIAMI (5-4)W

@ New York Jets (6-3) W

@ Denver (5-4) L

NEW ENGLAND (6-3)W

If Buffalo can't come out of the next three games at 8-4, they don't deserve to make the playoffs. I think they will, and I also believe they win in Toronto vs. Miami. I think if they finish 11-5 that'll be good enough to get in, the AFC isn't as competitive as years past.

11-5. :devil:

How are we gonna pull that off? We can't run the ball, we can't protect the passer, we have no viable receiving option outside of Evans, we can't stop opposing QB's from nickel and diming us to death, we can't rush the passer, we can't stop the run, we can't force turnovers, we can't stop turning the ball over, we can't...

Rest of the schedule:

CLEVELAND (3-6) W

@ Kansas City (1-8) W

SAN FRANCISCO (2-7) W

MIAMI (5-4)W

@ New York Jets (6-3) W

@ Denver (5-4) L

NEW ENGLAND (6-3)W

If Buffalo can't come out of the next three games at 8-4, they don't deserve to make the playoffs. I think they will, and I also believe they win in Toronto vs. Miami. I think if they finish 11-5 that'll be good enough to get in, the AFC isn't as competitive as years past.

11-5. :devil:

I am not sure we can beat ourselves in an intra squad scrimmage. Nice thoughts but overly optimistic. we are 1-4 in the past five weeks. All of us were fooled by the quick start but the bottem line is that this team does not have what it takes to win consistently or frequently :w00t:

I am not sure we can beat ourselves in an intra squad scrimmage. Nice thoughts but overly optimistic. we are 1-4 in the past five weeks. All of us were fooled by the quick start but the bottem line is that this team does not have what it takes to win consistently or frequently :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? We beat ourselves every sunday :D DJ can definitely out smart DJ

Rest of the schedule:

CLEVELAND (3-6) W

@ Kansas City (1-8) W

SAN FRANCISCO (2-7) W

MIAMI (5-4)W

@ New York Jets (6-3) W

@ Denver (5-4) L

NEW ENGLAND (6-3)W

11-5. :D

Playoffs.....??? Playoffs....??? In the voice of Jim Mora

Please pass the Bottle, pipe or whatever it is your high on. It would be really nice to also have a warm comfy feeling about the rest of the Bills schedule :wub:

The reality is that the bills won't win again this year if they play like they have the last three games!!! :rolleyes:

How are we gonna pull that off? We can't run the ball, we can't protect the passer, we have no viable receiving option outside of Evans, we can't stop opposing QB's from nickel and diming us to death, we can't rush the passer, we can't stop the run, we can't force turnovers, we can't stop turning the ball over, we can't...

Yeah...honestly it is hard to really think of one thing this team does well right now outside of special teams. The lack of a running game and our high school level play at the C and RG positions is really killing us right now. Preston/Fowler and Chambers/Butler should at least be serviceable players at their positions, but they clearly do not belong in this league. When you allow your opponent in the backfield on 1 out of every 2 running plays(this is not a joke---go watch the running plays in the last 3 or 4 games again and see just how horrible they look trying to block people), and look like a little kid trying to block an older brother who is just quicker, faster and more athletic than you, no running game is going to get many yards. I am honestly amazed sometimes that Lynch isn't tackled behind the line of scrimmage more times than he is, because there is literally someone from the other team waiting in the backfield for him on half of the running plays---half!!! Almost always coming from the same area----center or right guard. Last game Peters had Seymour fool him and crash hard inside, coming up the middle and almost getting Lynch, but for the most part it is almost always the C and RG where the problems are at....

Until this team can at least prevent the other team from invading our backfield this often, our running game is not going anywhere.