Well, it's time for a change

SKOOBY

Football is a chess match to an extent, but 3rd and 1 isn't. Line up and beat the other team for a yard on the ground, or if you're going to pass, at least disguise it with play action.

but why the shotgun works so good! like when we were in shotgun from the 12 last year against Dallas up 9 late in the 4th quarter.. that worked out ok, right??? o wait....

We need to go back to our original gameplan, kill or be killed. Nothing conservative on offense, foot on the gas the whole time and don't try to find the break.

This is the first time I agree with you. We need to follow the George Costanza mode of doing the "opposite" of what you've been doing. I'd hand the ball to Losman, tell him to call his own plays, tell him we are officially in street ball mode, if his first receiver is covered run for daylight. My two commandments to him would be to NEVER take a loss of yardage and to use EVERY trick play in the book. Let's all face this fact, we are NOT suited to run a conventional offense with the players we have up front.