7 of 12 and a big fat zero????

In seven of the last twelve Bills road games they have scored:

NO, NONE, NADA, ZILCHO FREAKING TOUCHDOWNS!

Can it get worse? If your defending Drew you tell me just how it gets worse than this.

At this point, I'm betting Todd Collins would have put up better numbers.

Props to Howard Simon for revealing this number.

People wonder why we are so pissed off. That is a staggering statistic. People blast me for being soooo pessimistic with this team.......hmmm I wonder why Im like that.

85345[/snapback]

Oh you are pessimistic and deserve to be blasted. :angry:

I think you need to stop hanging around JSP!

When we hit that second field goal, I wondered why we didn't try for six since we were down by fourteen. Then I realized, get the three, score a touchdown, go for two, and you're down by three.

Then I thought...GO FOR TWO? We can't get in for the fuggin' six, how the hell are we going to pull off a two-point conversion?

Sad days, these days.

Todd, what do you think the problems with this team are?

85459[/snapback]

1. Offensive Line.

2. Drew Bledsoe.

Hmm. That's about it. We're rid of Gilbride, rid of Rob Johnson, and rid of Flug Doodie.

1. Offensive Line.

2. Drew Bledsoe.

Hmm. That's about it. We're rid of Gilbride, rid of Rob Johnson, and rid of Flug Doodie.

85460[/snapback]

Unfortunately that's 6 or our starting 11 offensive players. =/...or roughly 1/4 of our starting team.

Unfortunately that's 6 or our starting 11 offensive players. =/...or roughly 1/4 of our starting team.

85463[/snapback]

Wow - someone's on a vendetta against me. Interesting.

That's good and all, but our entire line doesn't suck. Teague has been playing well, Jennings is a good player, and chris vallerial is pretty damn good too. The entire friggin defense rocks, and our RB situation is damn good.

So spin it how you want by making broad generalizations, but it turns out you're wrong. Do you think our ENTIRE offensive line sucks? Every last one of them? Do you think we should cut them all? Be honest.

Wow - someone's on a vendetta against me. Interesting.

That's good and all, but our entire line doesn't suck. Teague has been playing well, Jennings is a good player, and chris vallerial is pretty damn good too. The entire friggin defense rocks, and our RB situation is damn good.

So spin it how you want by making broad generalizations, but it turns out you're wrong. Do you think our ENTIRE offensive line sucks? Every last one of them? Do you think we should cut them all? Be honest.

85469[/snapback]

Vendetta? Where did you pull that out of?

As for those linemen "playing well"....yeah, sure they are, it's why we can't get any push in the run game (and none of those guys as dominant in the running game as Williams) and why our QB is constantly under pressure...I know its fashionable to blame everything that’s wrong with the Oline on Williams, but he's just part of the problem...those players you mentioned above are a huge problem as well. If 3/5 of our line was worth a stevestojan (like you claim) the line wouldn’t be a huge problem, but it is.

Vendetta?  Where did you pull that out of? 

As for those linemen "playing well"....yeah, sure they are, it's why we can't get any push in the run game (and none of those guys as dominant in the running game as Williams) and why our QB is constantly under pressure...I know its fashionable to blame everything that’s wrong with the Oline on Williams, but he's just part of the problem...those players you mentioned above are a huge problem as well.  If 3/5 of our line was worth a stevestojan (like you claim) the line wouldn’t be a huge problem, but it is.

85474[/snapback]

Watch the friggin games, man. I guess if you need someone to blame for the entire thing, do whatever makes you happy. Be my guest.

how's this:

IT"S ALL DONAHOE'S FAULT!

Gee, what a brilliant statment. I don't subscribe to blanket statements. I subscribe to rational thought. But don't let that get in your way when seeking a scapegoat if it makes you feel good.

Watch the friggin games, man. I guess if you need someone to blame for the entire thing, do whatever makes you happy. Be my guest.

how's this:

Gee, what a brilliant statment. I don't subscribe to blanket statements. I subscribe to rational thought. But don't let that get in your way when seeking a scapegoat if it makes you feel good.

85481[/snapback]

Who is responsible for putting this team on the field? This team has Donahoe's fingerprints all over it. It’s the team he put together. And they've done nothing but lose the entire time he’s been in Buffalo. I won't hold the first year against him as he inherited a mess. The second season was solid improvement, nicely done. The last 1.5 seasons have been a cruel joke. In all my years of watching sports I’ve rarely seen such poor play from an NFL team. It can be legitimately argued that we are the worst team in football.

If there is blame to be handed out that blame goes squarely on the shoulders of the man solely responsible for putting this collection of players on the field. Do the players share some of this blame? Sure they do, but would any of those players who are constantly making mistakes BE in Buffalo making those mistakes if it wasn’t for Donahoe? Talent will only get you so far, games are also won with the head. We have a bunch of million dollar talents with 10 cent heads.

At some point the man at the top has to take responsibility for what transpires. How long do you give him before he is accountable? If we had won a few SBs in the past few years Donahoe would deservedly get just about all of the credit. The opposite is also true. I don’t think Donahoe should be fired right now, but if this thing doesn’t start to look up by the end of this season the man deserves to lose his job.

If that isn't rational thought to you I'm not sure you understand the term.

Are you Donahoe's son?

how's this:

85481[/snapback]

This is very clearly Tom Donahoe's team right now. Other than Eric Moulds and Pat Williams, every one of these guys got their job from Tom Donahoe. His decisions on players, his on coaches. Anything that's Mularkey's fault, Bledsoe's fault, Henry's fault, the O-line's fault, or even Brian Moorman's fault, is Donahoe's fault. Their successes, of course, are his too - he'll get full credit when we have one or two of those. It's the bottom line.

If it's not the refs, it's the team. And that team has one man's sig on it.