Does anyone think RW will make changes after the season

saundena

I'm so empty right now. This is my first post (long time reader) and after todays abortion of a game, I felt that I needed to sign up to vent.

The question is, do any of you think that Ralphy will shake things up and fire any of the coaches? If it was me, I'd keep Turk. It's not hs fault that the O line sucks. I'd fire Fewell and Jauron too, if the Bills miss the playoffs.

I think the Bills will be lucky to win 2 more games.

I'm so empty right now. This is my first post (long time reader) and after todays abortion of a game, I felt that I needed to sign up to vent.

The question is, do any of you think that Ralphy will shake things up and fire any of the coaches? If it was me, I'd keep Turk. It's not hs fault that the O line sucks. I'd fire Fewell and Jauron too, if the Bills miss the playoffs.

No, he will not change anything at all.

Remember he is still making hand over foot because fans like us give unwavering financial support to this team. (tickets, memorabilia etc) I have spent thousands on this team over the last few years and each year after another dissapointing season I continue. I am retarded.

I disagree with you on Turk, he should be fired first. I watched the game today with my family and I am not kidding you I was able to predict the exact plays the Bills were going to run about 70% of the time. Let me state that I am an idiot and would not consider myself to have any football smarts whatsoever. Turk is predictable and apparently is not motivating any of his players.

Clean house, fire the entire coaching staff and immediately release some of the dead weight on this team to send a message.

Ralph cashed in this past offseason and the team is sold out during the regular season. As soon as fans aren't renewing season tickets and paying for other things, he might make a move.

He's golden this season, and fooled many of us into thinking that hiring the former business director to be a quasi-GM would be a good move. He personally negotiated DJ's new contract, and we're supposed to think there's big change coming after they fail to make the post-season for the ninth straight season?

No, he will not change anything at all.

Remember he is still making hand over foot because fans like us give unwavering financial support to this team. (tickets, memorabilia etc) I have spent thousands on this team over the last few years and each year after another dissapointing season I continue. I am retarded.

I disagree with you on Turk, he should be fired first. I watched the game today with my family and I am not kidding you I was able to predict the exact plays the Bills were going to run about 70% of the time. Let me state that I am an idiot and would not consider myself to have any football smarts whatsoever. Turk is predictable and apparently is not motivating any of his players.

Clean house, fire the entire coaching staff and immediately release some of the dead weight on this team to send a message.

It is true what you are saying about Turk (this week and for the past few weeks) but I'd still like to see him have more time. Even if the Bill's were not playing against great defenses weeks 1-4, His play calling was imaginative. Do you remember how good the Bill's first string offense looked against the Steelers first string offense during preseason? I seriously believe that their offensive woe's can all be traced back to their fat, overpaid O line. They disgust me. I don't know how they can call themselves professional athletes considering how they perform. They upset me even more than Fewell's inability to change up his scheme.

What a waste of a great start.

As I've said before, Ralph is like the old dude with a house on the corner with the peeling paint, fallen walls and cracked chimney. He'll have the lawn mowed and the leaves raked, but no way in hell does he want to do too much to the house b/c he's not going to see anything from spending coin and time improving the place. This is the biggest reason why they're not changing to the throwbacks full time and why he quashes anything about a new stadium. He's content to just manage things until he eats dirt and let the next fool worry about it.

Just sucks that we have to live in this house of disrepair until that time.