Some quick observations--why we are all frustrated

jahnyc

1. Cassell and Edwards were playing similar football going into this game--short, safe passes made up the signficant percentage of attempts. NE figured out a way to stop our short passing attack, Buffalo did not do the same. Why were there no attempts at longer passing plays by the Bills? Why was Welker open all game? I cannot make sense of this.

2. Our rushing attack is pitiful. Enough said.

3. There are no stars on this team, and now there are legitimate questions about whether Edwards will be the guy at QB.

4. We have not been to the playoffs for years, and every year I watch the same games against NE. Outcoached every time.

5. Very little pressure on Cassells today. Very few sacks and turnovers generated over the last number of games.

I can't believe that the organization can't turn the ship. Its sad indeed

The thing that is so frustrating is that we are never good, we are never bad, we are always decidely average. The least they can do is just lay down like dogs for 16 games a season instead of giving us hope. They always show that glimmer of hope at some point in the season. The past few years it's been in the middle of the season. This year they seemed to have peaked early.

The thing that is so frustrating is that we are never good, we are never bad, we are always decidely average. The least they can do is just lay down like dogs for 16 games a season instead of giving us hope. They always show that glimmer of hope at some point in the season. The past few years it's been in the middle of the season. This year they seemed to have peaked early.

JUST MOVE THIS PATHETIC TEAM.THEY WONT FIRE DICK OR HIRE A COMPENTENT COACH,SO WELL BE MEDIOCORE FOREVER.MOVE THERE SORRY ASSES TO TORONTO.BTW GO PANTHERS