Two things at the end of the game that could have changed the outcome

The 4-1 holding call and the onsides kick.

Yeah you could agrue that the bills did nothing all game, but these two things give the refs more control of the outcome than the teams. Yes our offense has look horrible. We were still in the game thanks to the D. We are missing AS, DW and a running game.

Yeah you could agrue that the bills did nothing all game, but these two things give the refs more control of the outcome than the teams. Yes our offense has look horrible. We were still in the game thanks to the D. We are missing AS, DW and a running game.

and Youboty

The refs got the onsides kick right and the odds of the Bills winning even if they had gotten that ball are about 1 in a thousand. They would have had the ball at their 37, 1:30 left, no timeouts, needing 2 scores--and another successful onsides kick. Gimme a break.

Randy Cross said, "You've seen it before..." Really Randy? FFS.

This game was lost by a terrible game by Edwards, who I still believe in by the way and no running game or consistent play-calling in it.

Oh, and a defense that can't make a play. Sure, they don't get crushed deep but they cannot make plays.

Agreed. It would have been 16-10, Bills' ball, with about a minute and 60 yards to go. We would have and should have had a shot.

I have seen Belichek Defenses make some very good Qbs have bad games in my lifetime..Hell I have even seen him beat Hall of Fame Qbs in Super Bowls...I think Turk is putting too much on The qb's shoulders..Perfect example is our first drive in the 4th qtr..We run 3 straight plays for good gains..Its 2nd and 5 and he puts him in the Shotgun..WTF are you thinking...They were moving there safeties up and you put your qb in the SHotgun..How bout a playaction..Why do they continue to playcall like he is freaking Joe Montana with the allpro line and hall of fame wrs...Playcall like youre not trying to reinvent the wheel TURK...

New year, same Bills showing up. I used to believe that if we could get some better players, we would improve. But it is clearly not our players, our coaches do not put us in position to win, we have no sense of urgency or pride. Les Miles for head coach