Now the mods(aka Ralph Wilson's fan boys) delete posts for no reas

Big Turk

my previous post got deleted because I said how this team has hit rock bottom and how the players have lost all confidence in themselves because the coaching staff has had none in them for 3 or 4 weeks now....

Apparently only "glass half full" posts are to be allowed now....

Or apparently you were one of about a dozen asses who ignored the long-standing policy of not starting new threads during games.

You know, like it says in big bold letters at the top of the page?

Good one. :lol:

my previous post got deleted because I said how this team has hit rock bottom and how the players have lost all confidence in themselves because the coaching staff has had none in them for 3 or 4 weeks now....

I hear ya,they deleted my "Official Fire Jauron Thread " :lol: also.

There's no point posting here anymore. Let the fascist crackpots wallow in their delusion that this franchise is any good. This franchise will never play in an AFC Championship Game for the remainder of my lifespan. Mediocre is all they can settle for.

There's no point posting here anymore. Let the fascist crackpots wallow in their delusion that this franchise is any good. This franchise will never play in an AFC Championship Game for the remainder of my lifespan. Mediocre is all they can settle for.

Everyone off the bandwagon. You had a good month!