The Bills Will Win Sunday.

rockpile

If I sat in front of the television or in the stadium every week EXPECTING the Bills to lose, and then got all spaced out about it, there would be something wrong with me!

Lots of newbies on the boards, which would be fine but it seems like it is 20% fans and 80% stoopid talk. Welcome to the twenty percent club.

I expect a lot of discussion, and a lot of it pointing out the weaknesses of the team. Hell, that is the way we would be having this conversation if we were at a bar shooting the breeze. The season is 16 games long unless you are lucky. Enjoy it or wet your pants, I really do not care! I expect the Bills to win.

What happens Monday? We are still happy to be in first place!

Go Bills! :w00t:

If I sat in front of the television or in the stadium every week EXPECTING the Bills to lose, and then got all spaced out about it, there would be something wrong with me!

Lots of newbies on the boards, which would be fine but it seems like it is 20% fans and 80% stoopid talk. Welcome to the twenty percent club.

I expect a lot of discussion, and a lot of it pointing out the weaknesses of the team. Hell, that is the way we would be having this conversation if we were at a bar shooting the breeze. The season is 16 games long unless you are lucky. Enjoy it or wet your pants, I really do not care! I expect the Bills to win.

What happens Monday? We are still happy to be in first place!

Go Bills! :w00t:

You'de be a good one to ask.

Why does it seem like the expectation is the bills will fail ?

Does it go back to the kelly,thomas,reed era?

This is a different team.

When Brady went down,My Pats went back to the rest of the pack,and the Bills

we're gaining as it was.

I went thru the 'rod rust' era of New England,so I know about having NO chance,but

this Bills team doesn't fit that catagory!

I thought,When I joined I could have some "good natured smack" with Bills fans as their team is coming up,

but It seems, I think more highly of their team's chances than many bills fans do!

Unless,it's some type of "reverse karma thing",I don't understand It.

I am with you Rockpile. I know people are frustrated by the last two weeks, but I think they are way overlooking the progress this Bills team has made. Sure, we have some of the same old problems (O-line, D-Line, injuries) but good teams find a way to overcome those things, some weeks. Call me a fool, but I really don't think this is just the "same old Bills" again this year. Obviously, they have their problems, but, for the first time in a decade, I think they are making some progress. They have as good a chance of beating the Pats this week, as they have had, in the last 5 years. I don't think that will be lost on them.

If the Bills come out, and fall completely on their faces, I might be willing to give the chicken little chorus some credibility. But, I really don't think that will happen. I think they will be ready to play, as will the Pats. At this point, as good as the Pats have looked at times, without Brady, they have looked dreadful as well. Just like the Bills...

I will take the Bills, squinting from the brightness of their future, over the winning by habit Pats, at this point. As much as everyone wants to string up Fewell and Schonert, they both called pretty good games, at least 5 weeks this season. I can't help but believe they have something special planned for Sunday...there is still way too much football season to go, to be writing euligies for the Buffalo Bills.

It will be close, but I won't make any predictions...only that everyone who was jumping off the bandwagon this past week, will be feeling a little better about this team.

What better time than this Sunday for The Bills to show their mettle!

Although the team's injury report is swelled to overflowing, it's up to the HC and his coaches to get the team prepared to win this game - with or without trickeration. <_<

Since the Bills won their last AFL Championship, Buffalo fans have had to say 'wait until next year'. That's four decades of "close but no cigar". There is a fan mentality that extends from 0-4 to musical coaches and QBs since the 1990's that screams "OK, how will they !@#$ it up this time?". I understand and share the frustration!

What I do not understand is the sadomasochistic self-flagellating attitude of some individuals on this board (you know who you are). I have no patience for those who come here weekly (daily?) to rant, rave, whine, and talk stupid after a loss. It is natural to be mad or frustrated or disappointed, but this whiny baby talk week after week astounds me.

Got an opinion - express yourself.

Hate the Bills - find another team.

If a Bills loss depresses you for a week - get a therapist.

I grew up with the Bills. Training camp and games at the Rockpile were a big part of my childhood. I love going to the Ralph, seeing friends and tailgating, and I am not BLIND to their faults. The team has potential and it is gratifying to have a Pats fan come here and say that!

I like talking friendly banter smack with other teams fans. How boring if everyone loved the same team.

That said - The Patriots SUCK! <_<

The sad part is if the title of this post was "The Bills will LOSE this week - we suck" there would be 300+ replies. :ph34r:

You'de be a good one to ask.

Why does it seem like the expectation is the bills will fail ?

Does it go back to the kelly,thomas,reed era?

This is a different team.

When Brady went down,My Pats went back to the rest of the pack,and the Bills

we're gaining as it was.

I went thru the 'rod rust' era of New England,so I know about having NO chance,but

this Bills team doesn't fit that catagory!

I thought,When I joined I could have some "good natured smack" with Bills fans as their team is coming up,

but It seems, I think more highly of their team's chances than many bills fans do!

Unless,it's some type of "reverse karma thing",I don't understand It.