ESPN - AFC playoff teams

santoro770

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3685684

I know how much everyone here loves when people react to media respect...so here ya go....No Bills, not one person? My how things change, not only from people here but in general.

Here's to hoping for a Bills W this weekend!

It's no surprise. We've dropped 3 out of four and are probably about to make it 4 of 5. We've got quite the record of futility @ New England since the mid 90's. The Bills are playing poorly and show no signs of breaking out of it. The upcoming schedule looks less friendly than it did before. We probably don't warrant playoff predictions at this point.

It's no surprise. We've dropped 3 out of four and are probably about to make it 4 of 5. We've got quite the record of futility @ New England since the mid 90's. The Bills are playing poorly and show no signs of breaking out of it. The upcoming schedule looks less friendly than it did before. We probably don't warrant playoff predictions at this point.

Agreed with all your points, except the one about us losing Sunday.

Yeah, it's just amazing to me how everybody's on the Miami bandwagon now. ESPN typically overrates them, especially now since they're playing so well. Teams go through peaks and valleys throughout the season, and I think that Miami has hit their peak now. No way are they a top six team in the AFC at years end.

Yeah, it's just amazing to me how everybody's on the Miami bandwagon now. ESPN typically overrates them, especially now since they're playing so well. Teams go through peaks and valleys throughout the season, and I think that Miami has hit their peak now. No way are they a top six team in the AFC at years end.

It must be the Bill Parcells addicition.

I think that ESPN is dying for the Dolphins to make it. Miami is the 4th largest urbanized area in the country behind NY, LA, & Chicago, and they have the omniscient Parcells.

They're licking their chops at the thought of something other than illegal immigrants to come out of Miami, and have been for sometime now. Hell, last year, they were probably the most publicized and talked about 0-? team in history.