This weeks unlikely hero will be.....

And two more bags of candy corn for Mr. Fine (courtesy of Beerball) if he does catch 2 TDs! :w00t:

Jason Witten is on bye this week so I have him as my TE this week in FF.

Matt Cassell - 100yds 0 TDS 5 Ints.

Fixed :D

Are they going to let him do kick returns? Because they haven't had him on kick returns all season...so that would be somethin. Hope you're right.

He's been on punt returns. He's never done KR's. That's always been McGees and McKelvins job. Unless during an injury to McGee one time I don't recall him ever doing a KR.

AVP...... after wilfork lays dirty hits on (in order) edwards, losman, hamdon, and fred jackson(serving as a 4th string emergency backup), AVP will run out of the tunnel with 13:00 min left in the FIRST QUARTER, he will lead the bills to victory with 5 td passes!

Haha Good one!

Craig Tucker

<_< nice, pandemic reference.

IMO, this weeks hero will be Derek Fine. I liked what he showed last week. Last time, we had a young TE that had a game like Fine did last week was probably Riemersma or Lonnie fuggin Johnson.

I think Fine has some potential, and could be this year's Kevin Boss

.....James Hardy. I thought when Buffalo drafted him he could be OUR Randy Moss. But since catching the game winning TD in Jacksonville, he's faded even though he's getting more playing time due to the achilles injury to Josh Reed. And last week, he made a lackluster effort to snag the ball in the endzone that was picked off. With New England's focus primarily on Lee Evans this Sunday, I'm looking for Hardy to finally break-out and show that he can use his height as a weapon. Final stat line:

9 receptions, 143 yds., 2 TDs

Turk Schonert, I hope!?! :rolleyes:

How about Paul Posluszny? After a strong start, he has been getting pushed back...time for this defense to regroup, and return to form...PP gets a sack, and INT, and forces a fumble...

I'll admit it's time for Poz to make a big play, but predicting an interception from your MLB is not usually a good bet to make.