Guaran-DAMN teeing a win!

This weekend will be a true test of this teams resilliance this Sunday in Foxboro. This is a game that will show us just exactly if this squad is the future of the Bills or just another group of guys that couldn't get it done. Do I billieve Trent Edwards is the real deal, yes...is he if we don't win on Sunday...NO!

I'm tired of losing to the Patriots, year after damn year. Our team is good, and they need to go into the Pats game Sunday with the belief that they are NOT inferior to them. We were 5-1! Doesn't matter how, or who we beat, or how we won...we WE'RE 5-1. Buffalo needs to play with a chip on its shoulder this weekend. This game will define the rest of the season. Doesn't matter if we beat Cleveland, San Francisco, Kansas City or any other bottom dwelling team. We haven't beaten anyone with a winning record YET!

I've never guaranteed ANYTHING ever as a Bills fan...but I am Guaran-DAMN-teeing a victory for us. A good team rises above all the injuries, trap-games, etc. Just look at the very team we're playing against this Sunday. They lost their franchise Quarterback for the year, pretty much any RB's with experience, and their all-pro (cheap-shot artist) safety. Their 5-3. So what if we're 0-2 in the division, we still have the opportunity to finish 4-2. This team needs to stop making excuses, and start playing with some attitude, DAMN IT! BUFFALO-27; NEW ENGLAND 17

This weekend will be a true test of this teams resilliance this Sunday in Foxboro. This is a game that will show us just exactly if this squad is the future of the Bills or just another group of guys that couldn't get it done. Do I billieve Trent Edwards is the real deal, yes...is he if we don't win on Sunday...NO!

Just want to make sure I have this right Doogie. If we win Trent is the real deal. If we lose he is not.

Just want to make sure I have this right Doogie. If we win Trent is the real deal. If we lose he is not.

That's what I said! This kid needs to perform well against good football teams, not just the bottom dwellers. I think friggin' Billy Joe Hobert could've beaten some of the teams we beat this year (and he didnt even study the playbook). I'm not stating that everyone has to think like I am, but I've been through enough as a Bills' fan. To ME, if he plays well and we win Sunday, he is our next GREAT quarterback, if we lose...he's, well...Rob Johnson/Todd Collins.

That's what I said! This kid needs to perform well against good football teams, not just the bottom dwellers. I think friggin' Billy Joe Hobert could've beaten some of the teams we beat this year (and he didnt even study the playbook). I'm not stating that everyone has to think like I am, but I've been through enough as a Bills' fan. To ME, if he plays well and we win Sunday, he is our next GREAT quarterback, if we lose...he's, well...Rob Johnson/Todd Collins.

No, you're OK. Everyone has to set limits and you've done that. Win=Trent good. Loss=Trent not good.

Where would you place QB on your offseason shopping list if we lose this weekend? Do we look to FAs? Trade? Or go with the draft?

What if he plays well and we still lose? Or do you not see that possibility?

GO BILLS!!!

I'm tired of losing to the Patriots, year after damn year. Our team is good, and they need to go into the Pats game Sunday with the belief that they are NOT inferior to them. We were 5-1! Doesn't matter how, or who we beat, or how we won...we WE'RE 5-1. Buffalo needs to play with a chip on its shoulder this weekend. This game will define the rest of the season. Doesn't matter if we beat Cleveland, San Francisco, Kansas City or any other bottom dwelling team. We haven't beaten anyone with a winning record YET!

I've never guaranteed ANYTHING ever as a Bills fan...but I am Guaran-DAMN-teeing a victory for us. A good team rises above all the injuries, trap-games, etc. Just look at the very team we're playing against this Sunday. They lost their franchise Quarterback for the year, pretty much any RB's with experience, and their all-pro (cheap-shot artist) safety. Their 5-3. So what if we're 0-2 in the division, we still have the opportunity to finish 4-2. This team needs to stop making excuses, and start playing with some attitude, DAMN IT! BUFFALO-27; NEW ENGLAND 17

I agree! This is THE game to prove if we're legit. Whip the patsies in front of their arrogant-ass fans LIKE MIAMI DID!

They have OWNED us for years! THIS IS THE GAME to prove to me that this team is different this year. I don't have allot of

confidence that they will do it, but i HOPE they do. If they go in there and get beat down like always, you can pretty much start saying "maybe next year".......... :blink:

I agree! This is THE game to prove if we're legit. Whip the patsies in front of their arrogant-ass fans LIKE MIAMI DID!

They have OWNED us for years! THIS IS THE GAME to prove to me that this team is different this year. I don't have allot of

confidence that they will do it, but i HOPE they do. If they go in there and get beat down like always, you can pretty much start saying "maybe next year".......... :oops:

As much as it pains me to say it, Miami appears to be the better team than us, AT THE MOMENT so I don't think it's as easy as saying we can beat NE like Miami did. I don't I like our matchups without Schobel, Whitner, and Mitchell (possibly) out of the line-up on defense. Nor w/o Reed on offense.

My hope is that we will FINALLY be able to run the ball against a D that is giving up a fat 4.1 ypc. But that's a faint hope given our inability to run all year.

My second hope is that we can use Fine to open up the middle of their defense a bit because I KNOW Trent and Evans are gonna see a lot of man-over doubles along with a ton of Cover 3s all game long.

Maybe this is the week we go to a spread offense to create more room for Lynch and take NE out of their preferred zones. But you need certain players to do that consistently and we only have a couple.

I just don't have a good feeling about this game.

GO BILLS!!!

Here is my guaran-DAMN T..........

Dick Jauron will say the team needs to get the run game going, they have work to do, he will say he feels they have made progress. He will say the Pats made more plays when then they did. He will also state anything can happen in the NFL.......

Guest dog14787

One things for sure, if someone keeps guaranteeing a win every week, one of us is bound to get it right sooner or later. :unsure: