So sure McCain is going to win? Lay some money on it!

I asked my CPA how to keep my income below $250. He told me to take the rest of the year off.

You know what's sad? You're probably not joking. But admit it. That extra tax is just a drop in the bucket to guys like you...sitting in your mansion, staring at your 18 cars, lighting cigars with twenty-dollar bills. Just a drop in the bucket for a rich dude like you while others don't get the kind of cell coverage you and I currently enjoy.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's sad? You're probably not joking. But admit it. That extra tax is just a drop in the bucket to guys like you...sitting in your mansion, staring at your 18 cars, lighting cigars with twenty-dollar bills. Just a drop in the bucket for a rich dude like you while others don't get the kind of cell coverage you and I currently enjoy.

I don't get it. Are you attempting to insult someone for being valuable to our society, rather than give him money to convince him to work hard?

You make me sick. If you take away the incentive to follow through with the American dream than before you know it there is no American Dream.

I don't get it. Are you attempting to insult someone for being valuable to our society, rather than give him money to convince him to work hard?

You make me sick. If you take away the incentive to follow through with the American dream than before you know it there is no American Dream.

Welcome aboard. You'll figure it out.

Then why the !@#$ are you here?

I like to see what the liberals have to say, and I think its interesting to see the thoughts of Bills fans across America as they stop talking about 3rd down conversion rates and start talking about tax rates.

Why would I want to figure out what they have to say if it makes no sense?

I like to see what the liberals have to say, and I think its interesting to see the thoughts of Bills fans across America as they stop talking about 3rd down conversion rates and start talking about tax rates.

Why would I want to figure out what they have to say if it makes no sense?

Well the first thing you'll figure out was his post was 100% sarcasm.

In essence I agree, but one sign of sarcasm would be the overt hyperbole. Light cigars with 100 dollar bills, 18 cars in the driveway, etc...

Dude, we told you. Twenty dollar bills to light the cigars. Hundred dollar bills to light the joint.

Jesus, you liberals can't get anything right.

How am I supposed to figure this out? What's the point of sarcasm in text? Literally impossible for me to detect unless I know the guy.

You figure it out by hanging out and learning the personalities on this board. I'm the elite right wing wacko rich priviledged mother !@#$er who doesn't give a rat's ass about poor people.

I'm the elite right wing wacko rich priviledged mother !@#$er who doesn't give a rat's ass about poor people.

And I'm the elite right wing rich privileged mother !@#$er who doesn't want a president who says he wants to be his brother's keeper,and then turns around and MAKES me to foot the bill for his brother's keeper when he can't even be charitable himself until it's in his own best interest.

And I'm the elite right wing rich privileged mother !@#$er who doesn't want a president who says he wants to be his brother's keeper,and then turns around and MAKES me to foot the bill for his brother's keeper when he can't even be charitable himself until it's in his own best interest.

Nice to meet you. Any room for a young right wing student aspiring to find his way into the courtroom, with a real distaste for his fellow students' political assessments, while still trying to figure some things out himself?

No coke huh? No !@#$ing way you type that sentence without a little blow.

Nice to meet you. Any room for a young right wing student aspiring to find his way into the courtroom, with a real distaste for his fellow students' political assessments, while still trying to figure some things out himself?

I think we found our intern. Get me a drink kid.