Marshawn Lynch looking for the homerun on every run play

Lynch4mvp

Is a combination of both, a few too many jukes but more a shitey line and bad play calling. 3 screen passes in the last 2 games, no draws, little playaction to slow these guys down. Plus we tend to go up the middle where some of our division rivals have their best players.

I would like to hear Jauron did what Ruff did last week and put these guys through some nasty practices, be tough on them! Don't execute during the game, FIX it in practice! Work them hard and stop worring about injuries (they seem to happen anyway, just more of the playing not to lose philoshpy, I guees). The Saber's responded BTW 5-0 against the Caps the next game.

Guest dog14787
This makes a lot of sense what Merrill just said.... It seems Lynch is always trying to be too cute and juke everyone instead of just pounding it for 3, 4 yds everytime. If he does that then those longer runs will come after pounding them. He needs to just hit the hole, there is too much dancing going on

After seeing how much it hurts us not to have Marshawn Lynch in the lineup, I'm not complaining about him anymore.

Our O-line is pathetic and so is Fairchild poor excuse for an offense we are still using. I don't fault Turk Shonert for this, not all of it anyway, thats what happens when you try to promote from within, normaly you do that when you are happy with the system.

Is there anything about Fairchild's offense that has ever worked well? Band aids or duct tape won't help.

Only the holy Trent can save us now :thumbsup:

How about roll outs? Did we roll Trent out away from pressure?

on the play when Trent was sacked and he fumbled the ball, I was wondering why he wasn't rolling out to the left..all the receivers were on his left and he was standing still and staring at them all and had his back to the right side..I feel he really should have rolled out left on that play...I don't think we'll ever know if he was supposed to roll out or not.

on the play when Trent was sacked and he fumbled the ball, I was wondering why he wasn't rolling out to the left..all the receivers were on his left and he was standing still and staring at them all and had his back to the right side..I feel he really should have rolled out left on that play...I don't think we'll ever know if he was supposed to roll out or not.

A bit off topic but just because of you sig

How about those Sabres!! 2 shutouts in a row for Miller woot woot!

Ruff gave them hell and they respond.

There is a lesson there Dick.

Unless they show the endzone replay on every run, it is difficult to see if there is a hole. Keep in mind, there isn't going to be a hole the size of the grand canyon on the majority of plays. It doesn't take much space for the good rb's in the NFL to make there way thru.

Is the lack of a running game for the last year and a half with Lynch at the helm, the fault of the OL? Lynch's fault? A little of both?

I'd say the latter.

Problem is, I haven't seen any holes that he or Jackson can hit.

Ditto! That idiot hasn't watched every Bills game from start to finish. If that were true, then why is Fred have the VERY SAME DIFFICULTIES???!!!

There are no holes to hit hard or otherwise. Lynch isn't dancing at all. He's going straight ahead where the blocking schemes say he should go!

It's funny but we haven't had a running game since Travis was here. :thumbsup: