Injuries

BeastMode54

Part of me wonders with all of the injuries we have had this and and years past, whether our training staff is doing a bad job. I know that people will point the Kevin Everett situation and the great job they did with his spinal injury. Their immediate and quick response saved his ability to walk. Other injuries though, foor injuries, shoulder, knee, etc., I just find it puzzling. This is a very physical game and people will always get hurt, I just wonder if there is something else that can be done to help these guys come back from injury or prevent injury that we are not taking. Schobel has been day-to-day for 3 weeks, now he is week-to-week. Youboty has been the same, just not getting better.

I agree that there really has been something very bizarre related to injuries this year. I am not sure whether to blame it on misdiagnosis, poor precautionary care, poor treatment -- or simply to the team being less than forthright with the nature of the injuries. The Schobel one takes the cake, but I have been scratching my head since the Crowell fiasco in training camp.