I wish I wasn't a buffalo fan

Numark

Haha, i truly deep down wish i wasn't a buffalo fan after screaming and going crazy on countless sundays. After making my family go through pain with me. After making my girl think I was crazy. After watching the sabres and bills rip my heart out year after year. I really wish I didn't like sports period, because buffalo is sports to me.

But for the love of that sick and twisted god of ours, i am a buffalo fan and i cant change. I am not hopping off this team ever, even until the day i have a heart attack from screaming at this team. Go bills, and if we beat the patriots next week say hello to first place.

!@#$ off if you hop of this team

Actually I feel I am blessed to be from Bflo and being a football and hockey fan, if any teams can teach you to get through adversity and overcome great odds. It is the Bills and the Sabres. I guess what I am trying to say here is this: There is heart break in life and the relationship I have had with these teams have helped me deal with. I couldn't divorce the Bills or Sabres if I tried. My wives on the other hand...........

Actually I feel I am blessed to be from Bflo and being a football and hockey fan, if any teams can teach you to get through adversity and overcome great odds. It is the Bills and the Sabres. I guess what I am trying to say here is this: There is heart break in life and the relationship I have had with these teams have helped me deal with. I couldn't divorce the Bills or Sabres if I tried. My wives on the other hand...........

ralph doesnt give an f about you. he would move the team away from buffalo if it meant the difference between his daughter inheriting 400 million vs 600 million. and can you blame him?? he doesnt want his daughter going thru financial hardship. 400 mil doesnt buy much these days.

amen brother, amen!

But for the love of that sick and twisted god of ours, i am a buffalo fan and i cant change. I am not hopping off this team ever, even until the day i have a heart attack from screaming at this team. Go bills, and if we beat the patriots next week say hello to first place.

!@#$ off if you hop of this team

I'm with ya, my friend!!

My two Bills fan friends and I show up at the sports bar down here in Florida every week no matter the team's record.

Sure its hard sometimes, but I would never give up on the team. If we can survive through all the heartbreaking losses in the past(I won't mention them--i'm sure you know), how can anyone give up on this team now? What was the team's record at this point last year...3-5 at best. If at the begining of the season, someone told you the Bills would be tied for the AFC East lead halfway through the season, these chicken little's would have taken it in a heartbeat.

Relax people!!!!!