Big bucks and a lot of years tied up in the OL

LabattBlue

Peters...3 more years and looking for a raise

Dockery...5 more years as one of the highest(and overpaid) guards in the league

Fowler...Makes me wish for Teague and Preston isn't any better

Butler...just signed to a 4 or 5 year extension

Walker...3 more years

Not exactly what I would call spending your money wisely! :thumbsup:

I can't believe what I am seeing out there, but I am pretty sure the run blocking is worse than last year.

Walker...3 more years

I can't believe what I am seeing out there, but I am pretty sure the run blocking is worse than last year.

exactly....and I dont really see a way out of this....these contracts could be the long term killer of this franchise

yeah. on the pick 6 that edwards threw (only 55% his fault). THe dlineman stright up d-bowed the crap out of our left guard. threw up out of the way like he was reggie white. then he was up on TEs face in no time flat.

did anyone notice how slow roscoe passirsh looked trying to chase the guy down?

exactly....and I dont really see a way out of this....these contracts could be the long term killer of this franchise

?? we could cut any of them if we wanted to. NFL doesn't have guaranteed contracts like the NBA. Sure we'd swallow the signing bonuses, but that's pretty manageable. Also we've clearly missed Butler the past two weeks and Walker is solid, if unspectacular. Preston and Fowler are both UFA's at season's end. Peters' contract is extremely reasonable as it stands now. So basically you're talking about Dockery's contract.

Walker...3 more years

Sure glad Marv came in and saved the franchise.

we need at least one more interior lineman.

that said, if we had less terrible red zone cough ups of the ball and bad turnovers in general the past 2 weeks we'd be 7-1 and then you would be talking about how the jets and fish paid too much for their line.

these criticisms are penny wise and pound poor. we pass well, run badly, and if we hold onto the ball we win.

we need at least one more interior lineman.

that said, if we had less terrible red zone cough ups of the ball and bad turnovers in general the past 2 weeks we'd be 7-1 and then you would be talking about how the jets and fish paid too much for their line.

these criticisms are penny wise and pound poor. we pass well, run badly, and if we hold onto the ball we win.

well said