I just got a bad text, Donte's arm is in a sling

SKOOBY

We have really had a lot of "key players" injured or just out at times this year, bad timing with some of them it seems.....(Marshawns illness today really seemed to hurt us). Why does losing a starter hurt us so bad if we have such "improved depth"? Are they spending too much practice time being in the oppisition roles?

I guess it happens to all teams though.

A list from this season: 1 game or more, McGee, Edwards, Reed, Schobel, Butler, Fine, Fowler, Youboty, Simpson, now Greer got an x-ray on his hand, Donte, Whittle (I miss anybody?). It is getting to be quite the collection, but not as bad as last year.

Bowen*(IR), Crowell*(IR), DiGiorgio*, Peters*(holdout)

Get well soon Josh, Donte, Ashton, Jerry, Aaron and Jabari!!!!! We need you guys (apparently).

Greer. He can't tackle or cover so all he needs is a little class in PR and hype and he can take over.

You're not seriously bashing Jabari Greer now are You?

Greer may very well be The Bills best and most consistant Player on Defense this Year...

I know that's not saying much...But still... :rolleyes:

So who is coming off the bench to do better than him...esp. if Youboty is still out...Ko? Corner? Wilson?

That wasn't the point, but since you've made it you will see no drop-off in INTs, forced fumbles, or PDs. Don't worry, those 3 will have the same or better production, because you can only go up in the secondary.

Dudes its a seperated shoulder. I have had two, one of each shoulder. Unless its a bad class 3 seperation he will play this week. Players play with them all the time. These is a brace that the players wear that wraps the shoulder up and tighter to the body. All it really does is affect some range of motion, like you cant touch the top of your head. I notice players wearing them all the time, right aroudn the bicep/tricep. Its something you wouldn't really notice unless youve seen them before. But all it should affect is Whitners ability to jump up for the picks which he is so famous for....

Greer. He can't tackle or cover so all he needs is a little class in PR and hype and he can take over.

I don't know what games you have been watching over the last year and a half, but Greer is our BEST cover corner IMO and solid at run-support as well. Even when McGee is healthy, I'd rather have Jabari on the opposing teams top wideout. Unless I'm way off base here somehow.

Separated shoulders are not usually an injury that will keep a player out for more than a week. In Whitner's case I wouldn't be suprised if he sucks it up and plays at New England...he's a very tough player.

However, what sucks about this is that it's just another player to add to the injury list during AFC East play. What's the deal with Schobel, Butler, Youboty, Reed? Are their injury's getting better or are they going to be out another week? Do you use those quesionable guys this coming week or do you hold off and make sure everybody is healthy for the 3 very winnable games that come after the Pats game?

Go Bills.

Separated shoulders are not usually an injury that will keep a player out for more than a week. In Whitner's case I wouldn't be suprised if he sucks it up and plays at New England...he's a very tough player.

However, what sucks about this is that it's just another player to add to the injury list during AFC East play. What's the deal with Schobel, Butler, Youboty, Reed? Are their injury's getting better or are they going to be out another week? Do you use those quesionable guys this coming week or do you hold off and make sure everybody is healthy for the 3 very winnable games that come after the Pats game?

Go Bills.

I say you put every single one of those questionable guys including Digiorgio against the Pats even if it risks career ending injuries......kidding ....kidding. I think Reed, Schobel and youboty are missed the most by far and hopefully some are back for NE.