On the ballot in SF

Wacka

Also on the ballot there is a measure that would require the city to force PG&E to sell them the electrical infrastructure and then set a goal of 50% of "renewable energy " by 2015. This would be expected to double the electric rates. No groups want this, only the board of "Stuporvisors".

Also on the ballot there is a measure that would require the city to force PG&E to sell them the electrical infrastructure and then set a goal of 50% of "renewable energy " by 2015. This would be expected to double the electric rates. No groups want this, only the board of "Stuporvisors".

Is that for the city only or for the bay area?

Is that for the city only or for the bay area?

Just SF. The only other place that is as loony as SF is Bezerkeley.

There are actually some pretty conservative areas here and there. The conservative station is #1 in the morning drive.

SF is nuts. The mention about plastic bags is true. The larger stores cannot use plastic bags. As it is, there are a lot less supermarkets per capita in SF than the rest of the area because of all the loony regulations.

The bums sleep on the lawn in front of City Hall (a beautiful building) in good weather. When it rains, they are all in the nearby Central Library. When I have a job in SF, I have to look up info at the library, and I have to breathe through my mouth because of the stench. The bathrooms in a beautiful new building will gag you. I actually found one off the cafe in the basement where it doesn't stink.

I suggested they kill two birds with one stone. They are complaining there are a lot of bags blowing around. Pay the bums to pick them up!

About the power measure. I just saw a commercial against it. Feinstein (US Senator) , the SF mayor, renewable energy advocates, the Chamber of Commerce, and community groups are against it.

Just SF. The only other place that is as loony as SF is Bezerkeley.

There are actually some pretty conservative areas here and there. The conservative station is #1 in the morning drive.

SF is nuts. The mention about plastic bags is true. The larger stores cannot use plastic bags. As it is, there are a lot less supermarkets per capita in SF than the rest of the area because of all the loony regulations.

The bums sleep on the lawn in front of City Hall (a beautiful building) in good weather. When it rains, they are all in the nearby Central Library. When I have a job in SF, I have to look up info at the library, and I have to breathe through my mouth because of the stench. The bathrooms in a beautiful new building will gag you. I actually found one off the cafe in the basement where it doesn't stink.

I suggested they kill two birds with one stone. They are complaining there are a lot of bags blowing around. Pay the bums to pick them up!

About the power measure. I just saw a commercial against it. Feinstein (US Senator) , the SF mayor, renewable energy advocates, the Chamber of Commerce, and community groups are against it.

Ah, then you will enjoy this tidbit.... My brother is a lawyer in SF and lives next door to Bezerkeley in Albany... Did get written up for grilling one of Mayor Brown's cronies at one point on a contract issue. The reporter never talked to him, just used the deposition. My brother just asked the same question 20 different ways till the guy finally answered in exasperation.

Wacka, would this also mean that policemen couldn't go after cases of sex slavery and underaged prostitution and pimp-on-ho violence? I assume the ballot was referring to consenting adults only?

I have read that there are no provisions for stopping sex slavery and underaged prostitution. The police forces in the area say they think that this will all gravitate to SF if it passes. At least in Nevada, in areas it is legal, it is regulated. It will not be regulated in SF.