68 seconds with Langston walker

K-Gun10

Why the heck did we draft Fine? Candy corn and the little candy pumpkins? Those things suck! Friggin joke man.

:ph34r:

You're fuggin pissed over Fine's answers?!?! You're killing me man. Keep up the good work beerball... you're one of a kind.

I agree though, those things do suck.

:o

You're fuggin pissed over Fine's answers?!?! You're killing me man. Keep up the good work beerball... you're one of a kind.

I agree though, those things do suck.

Common man that stuff tastes like rotten ear wax. :ph34r: Only an idiot would pick candy corn over Reece's Cups. Fine? My ass he's Fine.

Yeah, it's not like he's been our best offensive lineman this year or anything...idiot.

After watching these videos, is it possible to dislike the guy?

Well moron all I can say is that watching videos of athletes and ending up convinced that no one could avoid liking some guy is not my bag.

What were you impressed with... his question about everyone's favorite candy?

wow

brilliant

Well moron all I can say is that watching videos of athletes and ending up convinced that no one could avoid liking some guy is not my bag.

What were you impressed with... his question about everyone's favorite candy?

wow

brilliant

We're all Bills fans here. When you call someone here a moron, you're calling us all morons, and you're calling yourself a moron. Have an opinion. Be respectful.

-PEACE-

We're all Bills fans here. When you call someone here a moron, you're calling us all morons, and you're calling yourself a moron. Have an opinion. Be respectful.

-PEACE-

Wow do you read much?

You might want to go back and reread those two posts again.

When you do, tell me what you missed the first time.

If you can't find it ask me for a clue and I'll help you out.

Wow do you read much?

You might want to go back and reread those two posts again.

When you do, tell me what you missed the first time.

If you can't find it ask me for a clue and I'll help you out.

You're right, Paige. My mistake. And btw, I appreciate your straight forward, but respectful tone.

Sag, this goes double for you, you should know better:

-PEACE-