Whats this I wonder.

Nothing to see here folks, move along

This kind of stuff really doesn't surprise me. I'm thinking there's a whole heck of alot of things on Obama that havent come out yet. If there's going to be an October surprise about Obama, they're running out of time. We already know about McCain and what a bad choice for POTUS he would be. But Obama? I dont think we know near what there is about him. Having the media sit on this is pretty funny.

“Khalidi is Palestinian. And I do know him and I have had conversations. He is not one of my advisors; he’s not one of my foreign policy people. His kids went to the Lab school where my kids go as well. He is a respected scholar, although he vehemently disagrees with a lot of Israel’s policy... To pluck out one person who I know and who I’ve had a conversation with who has very different views than 900 of my friends and then to suggest that somehow that shows that maybe I’m not sufficiently pro-Israel, I think, is a very problematic stand to take…So we gotta be careful about guilt by association.” -Obama talking to a Jewish crowd in Florida

Thought I'd add this, for better or worse.

Ok, let us be clear, if true, these allegations link Obama to Khalidi.. who is an American citizen, and Professor of Arab Studies at Columbia University.

And I then love how the article just makes assumptions that this guy is evil. That is very much up for debate. He may (read maybe) have been involved with the PLO about 20 years ago. Wasn't that back when, you know, George Bush Sr. was working with Osama Bin Laden?

Anyways, here is the most condeming article I could find on the guy. Mind you.. this article is an opinion piece written by a Christian pro-Israel activist (thus having every reason to be biased)

http://web.archive.org/web/20070101030930/...83635-4366r.htm

http://www.wikicu.com/Rashid_Khalidi

This kind of stuff really doesn't surprise me. I'm thinking there's a whole heck of alot of things on Obama that havent come out yet. If there's going to be an October surprise about Obama, they're running out of time. We already know about McCain and what a bad choice for POTUS he would be. But Obama? I dont think we know near what there is about him. Having the media sit on this is pretty funny.

but you seem to only post anti obamastuff these days. were are you posting all the anti mccain garb as well

Look at the source of this...

"Newsbusters," some blogspot echo chamber, and the National Spew... I am sure it can be traced this back to the fictitious mind of Matt Drudge. Whatever, move along. But nice slanderous desperation by the McCain flacks.

Ya, my guess is it's a nothing. Despite the fact that the media is 100% liberal commie left wingers, in the real world they are fair and will give this whatever attention it is due. So we'll see, there are people who are paid to do research on this stuff.

Ooooh goody- another Obama "association"! Thank god there's only 8 more days of this.

You retards were convulsing over Sarah Palin's outfits yet have nothing to say about the pattern of hard core leftists he associates with. Interesting.

So you have nothing to say about the fact that the MSM is holding back on a legimite news story? I'm not suprised...

You retards were convulsing over Sarah Palin's outfits yet have nothing to say about the pattern of hard core leftists he associates with. Interesting.

So you have nothing to say about the fact that the MSM is holding back on a legimite news story? I'm not suprised...

Who says it is a "legimate" news story? Drudge? I could ask the same question as to why the MSM isn't hammering McCain for his ties to G. Gordon Liddy.

Easy there, Jarhead, they're "holding back" "legitimate" stories about McPalin too.

Plus, Sarah's outfits are fundamentally (to steal the oft used RW wording) "Anti-American." And there's RECENT footage of her speaking for their cause at one of their events. Plus her own husband's a member! Talk about bed fellows with Anti-Americans! I'm referring to the AIP, just to clarify.

This particular instance with the new Obama character is in no way shape or form analogous. For starters, the perpetrator in question (like Bill Ayers) is a professor at a very well respected university here in 2008. If you were so bent out of shape about the harm these people could do to our country, I'd suggest you start by penning their respective deans.

Who says it is a "legimate" news story? Drudge? I could ask the same question as to why the MSM isn't hammering McCain for his ties to G. Gordon Liddy.

Here is the LA Times story. Now I'll be the first to suggest that The LA Times does not provide "legitimate" news stories, but since they're so heavily bent to the left, you'd think you'd give some credence to their article, right?

The LA Times says it has the tape and refuses to release it. If it's such a non-issue, then you'd think they'd gladly release the tape, no?

I mean...the MSM media used to LOVE to release stuff like this, regardless of who was involved. Now they won't????

You have to wonder...what's to hide? If it's really all ado about nothing, WHAT'S TO HIDE?

Here is the LA Times story. Now I'll be the first to suggest that The LA Times does not provide "legitimate" news stories, but since they're so heavily bent to the left, you'd think you'd give some credence to their article, right?

The LA Times says it has the tape and refuses to release it. If it's such a non-issue, then you'd think they'd gladly release the tape, no?

I mean...the MSM media used to LOVE to release stuff like this, regardless of who was involved. Now they won't????

You have to wonder...what's to hide? If it's really all ado about nothing, WHAT'S TO HIDE?

Firstly, Obama's not hiding anything, the LA Times is.

But, if you're proceeding under the assumption that said paper is a left-leaning, then surely you've considered the notion that they're withholding this information knowing that this association (like all other Obama associations) will be the subject of SPECULATION. Who's this guy? I heard he kills Jews! He's got one dem funny names! And so on.

My money is on them releasing it, after all of this hubub.

Before, it was them having tape and wanting to protect their own information. Now it's data that effects the outcome of an election. It is now "important data", instead of just another video.

I bet they release it, and I bet it has Obama speaking highly of a Columbia University Professor (you know, a school that he attended)