The Day After - Points to Ponder

Haven Moses

1. Is a one legged McGee better than McKelvin? When is McKelvin's statue of limitations up for when we can officially call him a bust? Also, on returns, someone please tell Leodis that the goal is to run away from the other team, not right at them.

2. Where was Lynch on that first goalline series? Are you telling me that Beast Mode couldn't have punched it in there?

3. I never like having any sort of kicker being a captain, but Moorman showed why he is one after his heads up play when the ball was snapped over his head. Any other punter would have given up at least a safety there.

4. Good thing Peters came back. The way he's playing he's going to save us a lot of money NOT giving him any sort of extension.

5. Trent did look a little out of sorts, even jumpy. But who could blame him since Peters and Dockery couldn't even slow anybody down on Trent's blind side.

6. Does Josh Reed really mean that much to this offense? I find this hard to believe, but Hardy and Parrish didn't do much.

7. Evans sure had a hard time getting any separation.

1. Is a one legged McGee better than McKelvin? When is McKelvin's statue of limitations up for when we can officially call him a bust? Also, on returns, someone please tell Leodis that the goal is to run away from the other team, not right at them.

2. Where was Lynch on that first goalline series? Are you telling me that Beast Mode couldn't have punched it in there?

3. I never like having any sort of kicker being a captain, but Moorman showed why he is one after his heads up play when the ball was snapped over his head. Any other punter would have given up at least a safety there.

4. Good thing Peters came back. The way he's playing he's going to save us a lot of money NOT giving him any sort of extension.

5. Trent did look a little out of sorts, even jumpy. But who could blame him since Peters and Dockery couldn't even slow anybody down on Trent's blind side.

6. Does Josh Reed really mean that much to this offense? I find this hard to believe, but Hardy and Parrish didn't do much.

7. Evans sure had a hard time getting any separation.

1. Obviously the Bills think McKelvin wasn't good enough yesterday, which raises some HUGE red flags considering the game McGee had. If McGee was really that hurt, I can't believe they couldn't roll the coverage to help him, or toss in McKelvin or Corner and give them some safety help.

2. I think Lynch was hurt just as they got to the goaline and was out a few plays.

4. I cannot believe how bad Peters is. I can't wait to hear his contract demands now. You would think with every wiff he would see the $$ leave his pocket and TRY harder.

6. Reed does mean that much to our offense, he has had a pretty good year so far. He's come through and awful lot for us so far. The problem with him out is Parrish is going to have to step up. not sure if he can. Also, I believe Hardy is a wash this year, and won't be any help. Also, kudo's to Royal...WAY TO SCREW THE POOCH.....AGAIN! Unless Schouman or Fine step up, we can't depend on the TE's to help out with Reed out. I want to see more of Stevie Johnson now.

7. I thought Evans had a pretty good game. Thing is they double covered him most of the game, I mean really with the other guys we have..why not double cover the best WR?

I don't think it's time to panic, yet. Our D needs to play like it did against the Chargers all the time. Peters and Dockery need to step up and give some pass protection and especially run blocking. I can't stand seeing Marshawn start juking in the backfield, before he even hits the line of scrimmage. He doesn't even get a chance to get the free 1 to 2 yards you should get with a good O-line push, it's just non-existent. Trent could have played better, but he will.

The big thing is they better figure a way to help, or replace McGee before Sunday, or Favre will pick us apart worse than Pennington did by far.

I guess I saw a different game against the Chargers, but to me McCorner didn't suck. He got beat on the first TD and had good coverage on the second.

That McGee was left in the game tells me the coaches didn't see things the same as me. McGee was a severe liability yesterday.

I guess I saw a different game against the Chargers, but to me McCorner didn't suck. He got beat on the first TD and had good coverage on the second.

That McGee was left in the game tells me the coaches didn't see things the same as me. McGee was a severe liability yesterday.

I thought Mckelvin sucked against the Chargers also & was kinda surprised that more people did not see it that way. Against sd he kept releasing the receiver but there was no safety help. I am starting to worry about Leodis.

I thought Mckelvin sucked against the Chargers also & was kinda surprised that more people did not see it that way. Against sd he kept releasing the receiver but there was no safety help. I am starting to worry about Leodis.

McKelvin was picked on so badly, I think 70% of the chargers offense came through him. He's a joke, both as a corner and as a return man. The draft class of 2008 remains to be seen, but so far we have zero contributors. Russ Brandon's 1st draft without Marv.