There will be rioting

I am betting that there will be a riot in Grant Park win or lose for Obama on Election night....I think only then people will realize what the country just elected!

Wow! This post is really something.

Was this your nice way of saying "elect a Ni***r or allow them to be a candidate and you'll all get what you deserve!!! Ni***rs on the rampage!!! Then you'll be sorry!"

I never come over to this forum, and this is the first post I read.....

WOW!!! <_<

wow

Wow! This post is really something.

Was this your nice way of saying "elect a Ni***r or allow them to be a candidate and you'll all get what you deserve!!! Ni***rs on the rampage!!! Then you'll be sorry!"

I never come over to this forum, and this is the first post I read.....

WOW!!! <_<

wow

pretty scary, huh?

Was Grant Park tore up when Mayor Harold Washington was elected? Heck, were things tore up after he died and the cause of death was still not public? When he died... There was fear.

Now... Other things may get uglier...

What do you think is going to happen to Buffalo when the Bill win a SuperBowl and the Sabres a Cup?

<_<<_<

I was about 10 or 11 when the riots happened in the late 60s. I asked my father why they were wrecking their own neighborhoods instead of going other places (I was scared they would come out to Cheektowaga). He just shook his head and said I don't know- doesn't make sense does it?

The riots were the reason we didn't go to Washington DC for a vacation that year. There was no way we were staying in any major city that summer. We ended up touring NYS for a week. Closest we got to NYC was West Point.

I was about 10 or 11 when the riots happened in the late 60s. I asked my father why they were wrecking their own neighborhoods instead of going other places (I was scared they would come out to Cheektowaga). He just shook his head and said I don't know- doesn't make sense does it?

The riots were the reason we didn't go to Washington DC for a vacation that year. There was no way we were staying in any major city that summer. We ended up touring NYS for a week. Closest we got to NYC was West Point.

<_<<_<

You are still living the dream Wacka, living the dream!

<_<